Four

Also p.s. The little girl in the picture is a rogue who you will meet in this chapter! HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! 😘😘😘

If you hadn't already noticed, I deleted the chapter where Ivy is raped by Ron. Keep in mind that I had a lot of people message me saying that they will not be reading this book anymore due to said chapter. I decided it be best for me to just get rid of it. (It had absolutely nothing to with the rest of the book anyways)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IVY

I woke up at 6:30 and found myself in my mate's bed. I heard the shower being turned off and made a mad dash for the door. Just as the bathroom door opens, the bedroom door closes shut and I dash to my room so fast the Usain Bolt would be proud since I was still groggy from sleep. I hear a growl from his bedroom just as I reach my room and slam the door shut. I quickly lock it and breathe in some much needed oxygen. I take a quick shower and get dressed.

"I wonder what's for breakfast..." I wonder aloud while lacing up my combat boots. I stand up and go to my bedroom door, taking a moment to breathe.

I pressed my ear against my door after reassuring myself no one (*cough, cough, Ron, cough, cough*) was waiting for me outside. I unlocked the door and made my way to the kitchen. I could smell the bacon from the fourth floor. My mouth started to water as I jogged down all three flights of stairs.

"Good morning sunshine!" My mother greeted me from the stove as she adorned my plate with eggs, BACON, and pancakes. I grabbed a cup of juice from the counter, took my plate to the table just as my father appears out of nowhere and sets a fork along with a napkin next to my plate.

"Thanks dad." I say and he just smiles at me. We have a moment of peace as mom sets down dad's plate and sets herself a plate on the table as well. Then thundering steps are heard from the hallway.

"It sounds like a herd of hungry elephants are headed this way." My father states

"Yes dear, but in reality it's just your son." Mom adds to his comment. I start laughing so hard that my orange juice almost comes out of my nose. My father just chuckles.

"WHERE'S MY BACON IVY!? YOU DIDN'T LET HER EAT IT DID YA MOM?!" My brother yells as he comes to a screeching halt. A few chuckles are heard from the hallway as more footsteps are heard. My mother sighs.

"Son, why is your sister always up earlier than you? Being alpha you should be up earlier than your Gamma." My father instructs Jason.

"Yeah dad, I hear you. But seriously where is my bacon?" Jason asks me as he merely brushes my dad off. Just as the radio turns on automatically to my country station and starts to play Carrie Underwood's song: 'Before he Cheats'.

"RIGHT NOW HE'S PROBABLY SLOW DANCING WITH A BEACH BLONDE TRAMP AND SHE'S PROBABLY GETTIN FRISKY!" My cousin, Axel, bursts into singing as he walks in the room. He comes to the table and smiles as he steals a bit of egg from my father's plate when he wasn't looking.

"Jason, your bacon is....." I start. Jason looks at me with a hopeful expression just as I notice a few Alphas walk in the kitchen. "In my stomach digestion currently." I finish.

"You ate my bacon?!" He starts to pout. "Mom, how could you?" He pouts even more as he sits on a chair at the table and glares at my mom. My mom, dad, and Axel just start cracking up as he pouts. I put my dishes in the sink and place his plate in front of his pouty face.

"I'm the younger sister, I shouldn't be able to do this and have you fall for it. But I guess that's just how it works, so eat your bacon Alpha Pouty Face." I tease him. He just looks at me and sticks his tongue out.

"Dang, what an Alpha!" A random alpha calls out as a few others join in on chuckling with my family.

"Uncle Jerry warned me about little sister's and now I realize how devilish they are. You planned this didn't you." He accuses me

"No, I'm to busy to think up of ways to torment you everyday." I say as a growl is heard from the hallway. Low and behold who walks through the doorway a few moments later, my mate. (At this point the other Alphas are gone doing something)

"Morning." He mumbles out as he walks in. Jason looks at me with a knowing look.

"Wow! Look at the time! Looks like I gotta go to train some more idiots! We'll I'll see you guys later at the meeting! Bye!" I rush as I attempt to walk out of the kitchen. Key word: attempt.

"Ivy Thorn! Don't forget your daily dose of-" my mother starts.

"Yeah mom I remember! My daily cup of blood whatever." I wave her off as I grab a bottle of blood out of the pantry. I can see Ron's eyes go wide as I pop the top off the bottle. I drink down the entire bottle and sigh as I finish it off.

"Ahhh, that's the good stuff!" I say as I place the bottle in the sink and lick my fangs in satisfaction. I look over at my mate to see his reaction but he has the look of lust in his eyes as I lick my fangs off. My mother gives me a knowing look.

"Mom, don't look at me like that. I'm going to be dealing with at least 100 Alphas and I have no room for them thinking they know every damn thing and that they can look down on me." I complain to her. She gives a knowing nod.

"You always have hated being looked down upon." My father nods along with my mother and I just give a lazy salute and walk right past Ron and sway my hips a little bit more just to piss him off. As soon as I get out of the door I bolt for the pack house to get to my desk. I can hear him running after me as I dash past multiple Alphas and Lunas. I make it to the pack house just in time. Entering the office, I sit in my comfy office chair.

"What am I going to do?" I sigh.