My Warrior Morrigan

Summary

Morrigan Black. The first hybrid to be born to a Vampire/Werewolf Mother and Werwolf/Angel Father. She's a Werewolf/Vampire hybrid, but time will tell if she has her Father's Angel genes. With her hazel eyes and fighting skills, she is a fierce warrior. Ryan Callaghan. He's the best on the basketball team. Tall, strong, and slightly overprotective. He's next in line to be the Gamma for the pack. So what happens when these two headstrong people find out they're mates? Read to find out. (This is the last book in the 'My' series. You really need to read the books in order to understand what the fuck is going on.)

Preview

"Hey, I heard you were going to the basketball game tonight." My best friend, Illiana, says to me while we walk to English.

"Oh yeah. Liam wanted to go but Eliza didn't. So I'm going with him instead." I tell her.

"Oh. Okay." She says, acting like she doesn't care. 

"Okay, what is it?" I stop her.

"Nothing." Illiana tries to get past me. Key word: tries.

"I forgot about the movie tonight." I say, finally remembering what we were gonna do together.

"Yeah. You bailing on me for a basketball game still?" Illiana cocks her eyebrow.

"I guess not man. Liam gonna have to go by himself." I say. I've been wanting to go to the movies for awhile now so... Game gonna wait.

"Um, no. I am not going by myself." Liam pops up from behind me.

"Ah fuck! Liam!" I smack his arm.

"Ouch! What the hell Morrigan!" Liam grabs my hand before I hit him again.

"You scared me you dick!" I pull my arm out of his grasp.

"Oh, okay. Anyways, I'm not going alone." Liam sighs.

"Ask Nelia's mate. I'm not going." I shrug.

"Ugh, fine. But you owe me." Liam kisses my forehead and walks away.

"Ew, brother kisses." I mumble, wiping my sleeve against my forehead.

"Lolz, I don't have to deal with that problem." Illiana laughs.

"Fuck you." I shove her.

"At least take me to dinner first." Illiana jokes.

"I did, remember?" I take the joke a step further.

"Oh right. Well then treat me to lunch." She says thoughtfully.

"I did that last week." I say. All of this is true so far.

"Breakfast?" Illiana questions.

"And brunch. All things we've done in the past two months." I open the door and take my seat in English.

"Well shit, I don't have any comebacks left." Illiana take her seat behind me.

"Haha, comebacks." I fake a laugh.

"Ew, really Morrigan?" Illiana twists up her face in disgust.

"You said it first man." I chuckle. Class starts and I start diligently taking notes. Once I finish writing one slide down I go to check when the class ends and accidentally drop my pen.

"Shit." I mumble under my breath. I go to pick it up and my hand brushes against someone else's hand. Sparks travel from my hand all the way to my spine. Making my shiver slightly.

"Your my mate?" I look up and see the origin of the voice. Ryan Callaghan. His father is the current Gamma of my pack. He is also the star of the basketball team.

"Crap." I mutter.

(A/N: Haha Nathan Drake reference)

"Ms. Black and Mr. Callaghan, stop conversing and take notes." The teacher warns us. I grab my pen and begin writing the slide.

"Good luck. He's just as stubborn as you are." Illiana leans forward to tell me. 

"Great. Just Fucking Great." I mutter. I look over at him, catching him look away quickly.

                                                                         Why me?