Nineteen

Ivy

After Ron and I got out of the shower I got dressed in different clothing, just in case my heat scent stuck.

"Ivy, remember when I said that two of my close friends were coming over?" Ron wraps his arms around my waist.

"Possibly, why?" I mutter as I try to find a decent shirt to put on. Practically dragging Ron everywhere in the closet.

"Okay, so apparently they are like fifteen minutes away, Asher's bringing a girl and she took a while to get ready. She's not his mate, so I'm guessing that she's just a really good fuck." Ron speaks nonchalantly about Asher's girl.

"Why would you assume that?" I ask, not really caring. Ron lets go of me and picks out a dark maroon shirt, that's a little flowy.

"Well, Asher has a tendency to make a pack member think she's really fucking special to him. But what he's really after is great sex. Usually the girls we meet are the girls he fucks on the daily." Ron then picks out a dark pair of jeans for me. I put them on, not caring that I'm not in a Jean mood, I'd rather sweatpants.

"What happens to the girls when they find out?" I'm not interested in Asher's sex life.

"He usually throws it into their faces when he gets bored. Thus creating a very bad relationship with his female pack members." Ron chuckles at his friend's sex life.

"How rude of him. He is aware that at some point its going to come back and bite him right?" I ask as we leave the room.

"He thinks he's invincible." Ron leads me downstairs.

"Wait till he gets an STD." I laugh as I grab water out of the fridge.

"His pack gets tested for STD's once every month. It would be hard to get an STD, unless he hired a prostitute. Which he is terrified of." Ron chuckles a bit.

"RON! I'M HOME!" A male voice yells from the front door. I retreat to the back door in the kitchen, its pretty dark due to the curtain-like blinds in front of the windows.

"Don't make me kick your ass." Ron replies back. A man with blonde hair and violet eyes walks into the kitchen with a girl trailing behind him.

"I regret bringing him." A taller man with dark brown hair and grey eyes walks in with a girl holding his hand. I recognize the two men as Alpha Kayden and Alpha Asher. I only recognize Kayden's mate, Maya. (Asher being the blonde and Kayden being the dark brunette.)

"Don't you always?" Ron chuckles and shakes Kayden's hand.

"Me being here is me taking a break from being an Alpha. Asher just tagged along." Kayden explains why he's here.

"Hey! I've been working very hard!" Asher pipes up, a girl just trails behind Asher, not making herself known.

"Who's the girl Asher?" Ron asks, although he doesn't sound curious at all.

"Oh right! This is my ma- friend." Asher stumbles over his words. The girl looks at him suspiciously, as though he isn't explaining something important. She quickly wipes the expression off her face and smiles.

"My name is Liz. Its a pleasure to meet you Alpha Black." She smiles and shakes his hand. Ron nods, acknowledging her.

"Liz is just a friend. No benefits included." Asher looks serious about this.

"Alpha Black, I hope you don't mind me asking. Do you have a mate?" Liz's question makes anger rise in my chest. Ron looks a little surprised by it.

"I don't see how its any of your business." Kayden glares at Liz, the tension in the room becomes thick.

"I wasn't asking you Kayden." Liz spats back. Her tone seems to set Maya on edge.

"Does it matter?" Ron asks annoyed. Liz looks at him with a facial expression that sets my nerves on edge. She quickly correct herself and smiles politely.

"I was just curious is all." Liz's smile is fake. Her politeness reeks annoyance. I already want to throttle her, and I just met her.

"Yeah, right." Maya whispers to Kayden. He nods in agreement. Ron glances at Asher, who seems busy looking at the wall. I decided to make myself known at that point.

(Wrote this next part to "Purple Lamborghini" by Rick Ross and Skrillex) <- love that song.

Ron

Ivy comes out of hiding in the shadows near the kitchen door. She walks over to me, her facial expression says that she is ready to kill Liz.

"Ron-" She starts but Liz cuts her off.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Liz questions angrily. Her disrespect towards Ivy makes me growl. Asher still stares into space.

"Cut me off again bitch. I fucking dare you." Ivy spats. Kayden prepares to jump in front of Maya; he knows Ivy well. Her anger isn't always controllable, even by her.

"What are you gonna do bitch? Fight me?" Liz challenges her. Ivy glares at her.

"I was going to slice your throat and watch you bleed out, but if you want to fight...." Ivy shrugs. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"In front of your Alpha? I highly doubt it, he would obviously punish you. What makes you think your so special?" Liz smiles triumphantly, like she won the argument.

"Don't make me laugh. What makes you think I'm gonna stop my mate from ripping you to pieces?" I chuckle lightly. Ivy crosses her arms over her chest, making herself look more intimidating. Just to top it off she smirks.

"Ma-mate?!" Liz sputters as she takes a step back in horror. Ivy looks back at me in curiosity.

"The more you know." Asher mutters quietly. He grabs Liz's arm, making sure to stare directly into her eyes.

"Wha-?" Liz attempts to speak but this time, Asher cuts her off.

"I knew you were a traitor from the moment I saw you." Asher's whole body language changed. From his previous indifferent disposition, to serious.

"Who wants to kill the bitch?" Kayden pipes up. Maya looks horrified that the men set this up.

"Ivy should." I place my hand on Ivy shoulder, "She'll make it painful."

"Wait-" Maya tries to interject but Kayden cuts her off with a quick peck on the lips.