Six

DEDICATED TO ALL OF MY READERS. YOU GUYS MAKE MY DAY.

RON'S POV

Hours after the rouge spectacle happened

It's dinner and the entire pack including the Alphas, Lunas, and Betas who came to the meeting are in the living room. It's close to the end of dinner and Ivy is on one of the many couches with her family. I decide that I'll just say the whole mate ordeal now and announce it to her pack as well. Jason and I have already conversed on the subject and he was cool with it. I take my spoon and tap it against my glass, all goes quiet.

"Good evening everyone, I have an announcement to make. I have found my mate, Ivy Thorn, I will be taking her with me to my pack." I announce. I see Ivy hesitantly stand up and the entire crowd screams with joy. She is soon pulled over to me by Luna Claire.

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss!" Is all that can be heard from the crowd. I look at Ivy, she looks uncomfortable with it so I just give her a small peck on the lips. Many woman could be heard awwwwww-ing.

"NO NO NO NO NO!! RON IS MY MATE!!! WE WERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!" Isabella Knox screams as she pushes her way towards me.

(A/N: This is the bitch who is obsessed with Ron. Also the one who he hates the most, remember the chapter where Ron and Harry are talking about a girl? Yeah, this is her.)

I groan, and Ivy looks amused.

"Don't you love me Ronny?" Isabella whines.

"Why should I?" I question, she bursts into tears and runs out of the room. It's silent for a few seconds but the sounds of dinner continue like nothing even happened. Ivy and I take our plates to the kitchen.

"You packed up yet?" I ask her as I lean against the counter.

"Almost done. Just a few more things." She replies with a tired face.

"You got something on your mind Ivy?" I ask; She tenses up a bit.

"Not really. Just gonna miss the pack that's all."

"Understandable." A few moment of silence passes by and she sighs. She mumbles something about books and heads to, presumably, her room to finish packing.

"Ronny." A voice sniffles, I turn around to see Isabella is back.

"What do you what Isabella? I have things to attend to." I groan in frustration.

"Well, you don't actually love her right?" She asks, returning back to her normal bitchy self.

"Excuse you?" I growl at her.

"I mean, you probably think you love her because she's your mate. You have an obligation to love her. Therefore, in reality, you don't love her you just think you do." She explains.

"I get what your saying but that doesn't mean its true." She looks at me like she doesn't believe what I said. She huffs and walks away. I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose. Goddess, I hate girls like her.

"Hey man, you all right?" Harry asks me.

"I'll survive." I reply tiredly. "I'm going to head up to see how Ivy's packing is going."

"Okay, see you in the morning Ron." Harry yawns. I set off to Ivy's room. As I get closer, I can hear the shuffling of feet. I knock on her door and hear her voice ring out.

"Coming." The door opens in an instant. Her face looks a bit surprised.

"Oh, its just you." She says, her surprise turning into a look of annoyance.