Three

HELLO READERS ITS THE AUTHOR. SO UP HERE WE HAVE OUR SLUT VICTORIA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RON POV

"Fucking hell." I mutter to myself as I look in the mirror. The shower didn't help me calm down at all and it was damn cold too. I look at my reflection and wonder about how my pack will take getting a Luna. It's been awhile since they had one last seeing as my mother was Luna before she and my father relinquished the pack to me when I was 18. It's been five years since they last had a Luna, I mean I'm twenty-two now.

"Ugh." I hear my mate's discontent muffled sigh through the bathroom door and it makes me chuckle a bit. I hear a knock on the bedroom door as I'm putting my boxers on. I walk out of the bathroom and see my mate sprawled out on my bed half asleep. Her scent is the best thing I've ever smelled, she smells like Dutch Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Extract. A damn fine smell if you ask me. I hear another knock and my mate sits up sleepily while I put on some pants and find a black shirt. I turn around with the shirt in my hands and find my mate staring at my chest.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say with a smirk. Her face blushes as a light pink on her checks from the embarrassment of being caught. Another knock sounds, but this time it's accompanied by a voice.

"Alpha, I know your in there. So would you get up and open the door please." My Beta, Harry, says through the door. I walk over to the door and put my shirt on before I open it.

"What's up Harry?" I ask as I lean against the door frame with my arms crossed.

"Hey Alpha, what's up with Alpha Jason putting a girl in the dungeons? She made one mistake man and I understand but seriously? The dungeons?" He dead pans me.

"Ah, she's been a bad girl in her own pack, and I didn't ask for her to be sent to the dungeons if that's what you were thinking." I state simply.

"Dude, you don't ask for anything, you demand." He dead pans me once again. We both chuckle at that and I hear some murmuring coming from my mate.

"You wanna share that thought or shall I force it out of ya?" I ask her as I look over my shoulder to see her.

"I'm good thanks." She says as she walks up to me and attempts to walk out the door. I swiftly grab her wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" I ask her.

"To go finish up some work for the upcoming meeting. I thought of some minor changes that I need to make and I have a certain someone to torture, so if you'll please let go of my wrist Alpha Black I'll be taking my leave for now." She replies smartly but looks dead serious.

"Your not going anywhere." I growl out.

"You oblivious idiot, were you even listening? I said 'for now' dumb ass, I'm not leaving for good." She explains to me as if I was a clingy boyfriend. I let go of her wrist and she walks away swiftly. I watch her walk away until she rounds the corner. I turn my attention back to my beta.

"Anything you need to add after seeing that display? Or are we done here?" I ask him.

"Why...who...when... dude, who was that chick?" He asks dumbfounded.

"My mate. She's the alpha's sister." I answer.

"Nice catch. And congratulations, I was wondering when you would find your mate. Never thought it would be her of all people."

"What do you mean by 'of all people'? You got a problem with my mate already?" I challenge him.

"Bro chill, there is nothing wrong with her but she trains this pack and since she will be going to the pack to be our Luna, she's going to have to leave. This pack has the best fighters next to ours and they are an important Allie. If we lose this pack then we don't have half as a good chance against the rouges. The pack's warriors are first place but they can't take it on without this pack's warriors. I'm worried that maybe she never thought of training an apprentice." He explains worriedly.