Thirty One

RON

I went into my office and picked up the phone.

"Harry what the hell is so important?" I growl. I hear Ginney giggling in the background.

"Telling you that we are on our way back home. Two more flights to go my man." Harry speaks.

"Great, talk later." I rush to end the call but Harry stops me.

"What's the rush man? Got some place to be?" Harry knows exactly why I'm rushing he just doesn't want to admit it.

"No Harry. I'm trying to finish up some paperwork before the deadline." I lie, trying to give him the impression that he guessed wrong.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry man. Had I known sooner. I honestly thought I interrupted you and Ivy getting down and dirty. I'll leave you to those papers though. See you soon." Harry hangs up, sounding slightly embarrassed.

"God damn." I hang up and run back to my room, only to find Ivy passed out asleep on the bed.

"Mm." I kiss Ivy's lips to wake her up, she hummed in response.

"Didn't I say don't go to sleep?" I ask her.

"Hmm...Maybe?" Ivy slurs her words tiredly.

"How tired are you?" I kiss her forehead.

"Very." She smiles.

"How about now?" I kiss the mark on her neck, earning a moan of pleasure from her lips.

"Still to tired." She runs her fingers through my hair.

"What if I go lower?" I pull her shirt and kiss her breasts, leaving a small hickey.

"So sleepy." Ivy runs her hands over my shoulders.

"What about here?" I lower myself down to her sex, about to remove her pants.

"I'm awake now!" Ivy shoots up quickly, with blushing cheeks. Whether from sleep or my kisses I have no clue.

"Are you sure?" I kiss her lips softly.

"Yes." Ivy bites my lower lip as I pull away.

"Mhm, how about we continue what we attempted to start?" I push her into the bed, my body pressed against her.

"Definitely." Ivy grabs my shirt and helps me take it off. I help her rip off her own and start on her pants. Undressing at the speed of lightning.

*Skipping writing the sex scene cuz ya'll should know how it goes by now*

I pull Ivy into my arms, holding her close to my body. So close that I can hear her heart pounding. I kiss her hair and breathe in her scent, letting her rest against me. I pull the sheets on top of us.

"Ron..." Ivy speaks up.

"Yeah babe?" My eyes are closed, I can't see her facial expression.

"Do you think I'd be a good mother?" Ivy's statement shocks me. My eyes shoot open in surprise.

"What?" My mind can't quite process what she just said.

"I mean, what if I got pregnant? Would I be a good mother? Would I be a terrible mother?" Ivy sits up, dragging the sheet to cover her chest. I want to remind her that there is no reason to do that, since I've seen her naked before, but I hold back my comment.

"Babe, I think you'll be a great mother. I've seen you with kids, you put their lives first before your own and I think that's a quality every parent needs." I reassure her quickly. She doesn't seem to believe me though.