Twenty

Ivy

"Ivy should." Ron placed his hand on my shoulder, "She'll make it painful." I feel myself tense up. He wants me to kill her? I mean, I was just about to but that's because she was treading on my territory. (<-She means Ron)

"How is she a traitor?" I ask. Ron looks at Kayden, who then looks at Asher for answers.

"It doesn't matter. She's a traitor and she needs to die." Asher growls lowly at us. Liz pales as he leads her down to the dungeon/jail.

"Ron? Did you know about this?" I ask him as we trail behind Asher. Ron simply nods and says nothing. Asher throws her into cell and keeps it open.

"Do what you want. I want her to feel pain. I want her to die the most painful way you can possibly manage." Asher growls angrily. I simply nod and go in the cell, standing near the door.

"I condemn you to death for treason against Alpha Asher-" Asher cuts me off with a growl.

"INTERRUPT ME OFF ONE MORE TIME AND YOUR NEXT." I growl, my eyes turning dark purple. Asher backs off and Ron nods, signaling me to kill her.

"Just kill the bitch already Ivy." Kayden mocks me. Maya glares at him and stares into my eyes, pleading me.

"Liz, are you aware of your crimes?" I ask her in sympathy. She was shaking and was almost as pale as me.

"I- I'm not sure." Liz stutters out of fear.

"You don't need to know." Asher comes into the cell. "If you don't kill her I will." I turn around and hold out my arm. A ball of blue energy slams into his chest, sending him flying backwards.

"Didn't I say don't interrupt me?" I glare at him. My eyes turning a lightning blue. I turn back to Liz.

"What did you do?" I feel myself beginning to get even more angry. Liz shakes her head.

"I betrayed my Alpha." Is all Liz says before she hangs her head in shame.

"So basically you are okay with me just killing you because of this?" I ask her. She nods yes in response.

"Ivy?" Ron looks at me with concern. She should be dead by now, but I can't shake this feeling that she doesn't deserve death.

"Tell me what you did. How did you betray him? Don't hold back anything." I instruct Liz. She looks up, with teary eyes.

"I flirted with another Alpha. Your mate. I'm not allowed to do that. I've done it before, and got away with it, but he got suspicious. I was warned but I didn't listen." Liz starts crying even harder. I look at Ron, who looks extremely confused. As does Kayden and his mate. I looks back at Asher, who looks dazed.

"That's what you did?! Are you fucking serious? If you aren't his mate, then why does it matter?" I ask Liz.

"The Alpha made me sign a contract." Liz keeps her head down. Asher stands up and whimpers slightly.

"You are an asshole. She isn't even your mate and you want me to kill her for defying a stupid contract?" I growl at Asher, he growls back but Ron shuts him up with a glare.

"Its what I do to make sure that the girl I'm with won't be with anyone else but me." Asher looks at Liz.

"I believe that death will come to those who deserve it. Liz, doesn't deserve it." I help Liz out of the cell and start to take her back up to the kitchen.

"But she-!" Asher begins.

"Stop Asher." Ron cuts him off, "I thought you stopped doing that. And Kayden, Why would you play along like that? You actually had me worried man." Kayden smirks.

"Death comes to those who deserve it, huh?" Liz asks me while I give her tissues.

"Yep. It's kind of like a motto." I reply.