Nine

HELLO CHILDREN. I AM SO HAPPY WITH HOW MUCH I HAVE UPDATED SO FAR AND I HOPE TO KEEP ON PUBLISHING AT A GOOD RATE. THANK YOU FOR READING AND HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

IVY

I collapse on the bed and snuggle the pillow. A few minuets later a knock on the door and an unknown voice is heard.

"Luna, it's time for dinner."

"Lovely. Coming!" I shout towards the door, I block out Ariel and Amber for now. As I travel down to the kitchen my stomach growls at the heavenly smell of tacos.

(A/N: I am craving tacos right now man.)

I walk into the kitchen and plate myself a perfect taco. The tortilla was soft but warm, the meat had the perfect amount of seasoning on it and I just added some lettuce, sour cream, etc.... I saw tomatoes and almost choked. I hate tomatoes so much, ketchup I can stand. Straight up tomato? No thank you. I walk into the living room and see that Ginney is waving to me. I go and sit down across from her.

"Hey Luna!" Ginney says happily while a man sits down next to her.

"Please just call me Ivy." I say politely, she nods as she bites into her own burrito. I take a few bites of mine while she explains who some people are. The man next to her is the Beta, his name is Harry. The Delta is Percy and his mate Annabeth works with the pack children. I introduce myself and relax a bit.

Just then a wave of pain hits me hard in the chest. I excuse myself and start running up to Ron's office, I'm not sure why but it's just what my wolf is telling me to do. The pain that's hitting me is getting worse but I keep running. Once I reach his office I burst in the door. My eyes widen, I shut the door tight and run to my room. I lock the bedroom door, go into the bathroom and lock it as well. Just wanting to be locked away from the world.

What I saw was what no girl should ever see her mate doing. I was trembling; my hands shaking as I splashed water on my face to calm down. The memory keeps running like a broken tape in my mind.

The pain that kept recurring in my chest on the way up. Alexandra bent over the desk moaning. Ron thrusting into her. Both of their faces when they saw me at the door. The shock that went through my body when I saw them....

"Ivy! Open the door! We need to talk!" I heard him banging his fist on the door.

The amount of pain my wolf is going through right now.... A lock clicking tells me that he unlocked the bedroom door. I can hear him walking across the floor to the bathroom. He knocks on the door lightly.

"Ivy, open the door." He demands. "Don't make me loose my patience." Growling out, he sounds angrier. It's like I can feel his anger rising despite us not being mated.

"I'll give you two choices, you either open the door right now. Or I force it open. You have three seconds to decide. Three...... Two..." Ron starts counting and I back away from the door so that my back is on the wall. "One." Ron rips the door off of its hinges and looks directly at me. He walks towards me and I start walking around the Jacuzzi. (Who keeps a Jacuzzi in their bathroom???)

"Ivy. Come here right now." He orders me.

"No. Stay away." I start backing up towards the empty doorway to try and escape. He growls and runs towards me. So I bolt for the bedroom door. Almost making it, but he grabs me by my waist and throws me onto the bed. Walking calmly over to the bedroom door and locking it shut, he cracks his knuckles. I scramble off the bed, trying to think of how to escape now. Bathroom is a trap, bedroom door is a no, that leaves me with jumping off the balcony. I mean yeah, its a big drop but I have to get away from him. Plus if I roll when I hit the ground it shouldn't do too much damage.