Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I woke up being spooned by Liam, his arms tight around my waist. His tired, hot breaths tickling my neck. I turned around so I was facing him, rubbing my eyes. Ahh, he looked so cute when he was sleeping. His long eyelashes brushing his cheeks, his pink lips slightly parted. I leaned in and before I could stop myself kissed his lips softly.

His brown orbs popped open gazing into my eyes. God, they were beautiful. I just stared into his eyes, as my lips curved up in a smile. I was cut out of my daze when he finally spoke.

"Morning, gorgeous." He said, in his deep, sexy morning voice. My stomach fluttered, as his hand reached up and cupped my cheek, brushing away my hair. The butterflies seemed to be having a party in my stomach, partly at his voice and also because he had called me 'gorgeous'. Could you even say that to a girl when you already had a girlfriend? It I knew it was so wrong, but I didn't even care.

I smiled, enjoying the feel of this hand on my cheek. "Good morning."

"It's been a long time since we did this last time." He winked, and I blushed. A very long time indeed...

I sighed, closing my eyes. I honestly didn't know what to do. What do you do when the guy you love already has a girlfriend, but he makes it very easy to get him? We were sharing a bed, for crying out loud!

Eventually, I decided to give up trying to get Liam. He was never going to be mine. I pulled the covers back, slipping out of the bed, shivering as the cold air hit my body. I looked down, realizing that I was only wearing my underwear and one of Liam's tops, which just covered my bum. I turned back to Liam with a questioning look, to find him looking at where my bum had been seconds before, biting his lip.

"Liam? Did you change me last night?" I stated, knowing the answer was obvious. I had defiantly not done it.

His eyes snapped up to my face, and a light dusting of pink covered his cheeks. "Uh.. yeah, I did."

I looked down at my outfit. Was it really necessary to wear so little? "Um... Okay. Thanks I suppose."

"Don't worry about it."

Suddenly, something hit me. "Wait. You saw me in my underwear."

"Yep. Don't worry about it. You have a beautiful body." He said, mistaking my worry for one about my body.

I blushed crimson. "Uh, that wasn't what I meant." I stuttered.

"Oh, well, seriously. Don't worry about it. I've seen it all before." He winked, cheekily.

I turned quickly, before he could see the blush return to my cheeks, and grabbed my neatly folded clothes and stalked into the bathroom. I heard him chuckle, as I closed the door. I changed quickly, washing my face and trying to get of the left over make-up. I combed my fingers through my hair, trying to get all the knots out, unsuccessfully. I gave up, when it ended up looking like more of a frizzy mess on my head. I looked in the mirror one last time and left the room.