Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Eventually, Liam had to go back to the real world; where he was a world famous singer and I was, well, just a normal girl.

So finally, the day came when he had to leave. We were standing on a platform at Wolverhampton Train Station in the sunshine, lost in each other’s arms.

“I’m gonna miss you so, so much,” I mumbled into Liam’s chest, breathing in his sweet smelling sweater.

“I know, babe,” he said, sighing. “Me too.”

Trying to lighten the mood, I spoke again. “You’ll be back soon though, right?”

“Yeah,” Liam replied, a smile stretching across his face. “In a few weeks…”

I groaned, already missing him, although he was stood right next to me. “Just a few weeks…”

“Yeah,” he said, trying to reassure me. “At least it’s not  a few months, like for the tour-“

Staring at him in shock, I let my mouth drop open, pulling away from him quickly. “What?!”

He chuckled, only angering me more. Throwing my arms in the air, I glared at him. Since when was he going on tour for ‘a few months’?

“What?” I almost yelled. “Liam, it’s not funny!”

“It is,” he said, pulling me back into his embrace, and for a moment I forget I was angry. When I remembered what I was feeling, I pulled away harshly.

“Come on, Kate,” he started, annoyance flashing over his face. “Let me finish.”

I crossed my arms, holding his gaze in mine. Nodding swiftly, I urged him on.

Liam started with a sigh, “In a few weeks, me and the boys are going on tour… and I want you to come with me.”

Relief washed over me, then slight anger. I stepped forward to Liam, punching his chest softly. “Liaaam,” I moaned. “You had me worried now.”

He grinned, “Sorry.”

He sure didn’t seem sorry, but right at that moment I didn’t care.

“Of course I’ll go on tour with you!” I giggled, pecking him quickly on the lips.

Before Liam could reply, the train pulled up to the platform and I saw the sadness flash in his eyes. Regardless of going on tour with him in a few weeks, he was still going away now. I frowned, before pulling him down by his collar, for a kiss.

“I love you,” he said as we pulled away.

“I love you too.”

~~~~~~

I KNOW, I KNOW, I AM SO SORRY!

AND SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHIT, BUT I HAVE NO INSPIRATION..

And what do you guys think about LIAM AND DANIELLE BRAKING UP?! they were supposed to get married and have cute little babies...

urgh

Oh and THERE IS ONLY THE EPILOGUE AFTER THIS (I think..) I am trying to finish this story by birthday (THE 13TH OF OCTOBER 2012, IN FOUR DAYS. OMG I AM SO EXCITED) so yeah...

OH AND BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FANS EVER, I AM TAKING REQUESTS FOR ONE SHOTS. You have until my birthday(?) 2012 to tell me:

1) Your name (full if you wanna)

2) What boy

3) Your looks

4) Personality

5) Any ideas

6) Any comments on the story *optional, but I would be very grateful*

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!

Thanks for your incredible support. Love y'all,

Eden xoxo

Ps: My tumblr is in the external link >>>>