Epilogue

• Dedicated to all of my beautiful fans i love you

Epilogue

A few weeks later, me and Liam visited Wolverhamton, home at last. The tiring year was over and the warm and sunny summer holidays lay ahead, long and inviting.

A lot had changed, Liam had had his hair cut, now changed from a stylish quiff, to a short style, which suited him suprisingly well.

I had been staying at his apartment, and one evening he had just turned up and I had screamed, thinking he was some kind of burgelar, or thug. Luckily, he had not been offended and just laughed, before he scooped me up into his arms and kissed me.

I smiled at the thought, before opening my eyes to see Liam's brown ones shining back.

Due to then fact that we had arrived at Liam's parents house past midnight the night before, we were still in bed although it was almost two in the afternoon. Liam had been extra knackered after a hard day of recording with the boys, and still managed to wake up before me.

He leaned forward and pecked my nose, before pulling me into his arms.

I giggled, and snuggled closer, burying my nose in his neck. "Goodmorning."

"Morning."

Liam kissed my hair, before pulling away from both me and the warm coverage. I clung onto him. "Where are you going?"

"Clingy are we?" He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I replied bluntly, causing Liam's eyes to widen slightly in suprise. "Stay."

He chuckled. "Kate, I'm just gonna go pee."

"Still," I mumbled, closing my eyes again. "I don't want you to go."

Smiling triumphantly, I felt Liam lay back down, beneath the covers. I rested my head on his bare chest, listening to the sound of his heart, beating steadily against my ear.

I sighed in content. This was perfect.

"Wake up, love birds!" came a familiar voice from the door. "Breakfast!"

I grinned, chuckling softly. I loved Liam's family.

However, Liam wasn't amused. "Go away, Ruth," he groaned, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I tried not to squeal and push him away, as his nose tickled my skin.

Ruth laughed. "Only if you promise to come down. Mum has made pancakes!"

Only then did I smell the wonderful scent of homemade pancakes, wafting through the open door. Yum.

"Okay, promise," Liam muttered into my neck. I giggled at the feeling of his breath on my skin, and tried to focus on steadying my breathing.

"Now go away."

"But you guys are so cute! Aw!" Ruth said quickly, her eyes wide in awe.

"Thanks," I replied, grinning up at her, just as Liam said, "Jesus, you are so annoying."

"Okay, I'll leave you two now," Ruth stated, before grinning and closing the door begind her.

"Urgh, I hate my family," Liam groaned, though I knew he loved them a lot, but was just being his grumpy morning self.

"I love your family." I grinned, before pecking his nose.

He muttered something incoherent, before stretching, showing off his toned chest and biceps. I almost stared, he was too perfect.

"See something you like?" he asked cockily.

"Yes."

His eyes widened slightly, my reply throwing him off guard for a second. I grinned, I loved doing that.