Chapter 10 - Part 1

Chapter 10 – Part 1

“Pass the mascara.” I said to Ellie, as I leaned towards the mirror.

The party was nearing and we were in Ellie’s dorm getting ready. She passed me the mascara, then took a step back to look at herself in the mirror.

She turned to me. “What do you think?”

She looked amazing. Her blond hair was wavy, her make-up perfect and her dress was beautiful.

“You look great, babe.” I said.

“Thank you! You look gorgeous.” She chirped.

I smiled and turned back to the mirror, finishing off the smoky eyed look.

“So looking forward to seeing Liam?” Ellie questioned.

“Yeah.” I said, suddenly nervous.

“Cool.”

I smirked. “Anyone you want to impress?”

Not expecting an answer, I turned my attention back on making my make-up look perfect.

“Well…”

I spun around. “What?! Who?”

“Uh, well, there is this one guy…”

“Who? Oh my god! Ellie has a crush! Ellie has a crush!” I chanted.

She smiled slightly, looking uncomfortable.

“So who is it?” I asked again, when she didn’t reply.

“Uh…”

“I won’t tell anyone! Promise!”

“Okay, it’s… Uh, I like Matt.”

----------------------------

We could hear the music miles away, as we walked towards the party. We were slightly late, because I had begged Ellie to tell me the whole story of how she liked Matt.

One thing I hadn’t told her though was that I was a bit uncomfortable with the idea. Why? Well, because I was a girl with hormones, Liam had a girlfriend and Matt, well, Matt was fit.

So, to sum up; I had a teeny, weeny crush on Matt. Great.

Still, I wasn’t giving up on Liam any time soon, so Ellie could have Matt. Besides Matt was more of a friend.

We arrived at the gate that led into the garden to see loads of small fairy lights and lanterns hanging off the trees. It looked magical.

Groups of people stood around chatting, drinking, dancing. As we walked towards the drinks table, someone stepped in front of us.

Beatrice.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, giving me a dirty look.

“Uh, well, we were invited…” Ellie said.

“Your fine, you can stay.” She turned to me. “But you on the other hand.”

I stepped back, surprised by her sudden spitefulness. “What?”

“You have to go.”

“B-but, Liam invited me.” I stuttered.

“Yeah? Well, he threw this party for me, so I can decide who comes to it.”

“What? Why?”

“Ever since I first saw you I have disliked you, and now I dislike you even more.” She spat. “I despise you!”

My eyes brimmed with tears, and I turned the way I had come.

Ellie ran up behind me and grabbed my arm. I yanked it out of her grip and started to walk away, the tears streaming.

“Kate, Wait!”

I turned, drying my tears. “No, stay. You shouldn’t have to leave the party for me.”

“Are you sure?” I could see that she really wanted to stay.

“Yeah, sure.” I turned, before she could see the fresh tears in my eyes.

“Thanks, Kate!” She said, as I walked away.

As I walked through the gate, I felt a slow, stabbing pain in my stomach.

Why did this always happen to me?

~~~~~

HEY GUYS! I'M BACK!!! CHINA WAS GOOD, BTW. BUT WHAT WAS ALMOST EVEN BETTER WAS WHAT I FOUND HERE WHEN I GOT BACK! ABOUT 15 NEW FANS AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF VOTES!

I LOVE YOU ALL :)

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BAD :( 

WHO HAS SEEN THE 1D TOPLESS PICS? *DEAD* SOMEONE'S BEEN WORKING OUTTTT :)))

FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE I NEED:

5 NEW FANS

8 VOTES

4 COMMENTS

CAN YOU DO IT? YES, YOU CAN!

THANKS GUYS, LOVE YOUUUU

Eden xxxxxxxxxxxxx