Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I woke up from the sun streaming in my window, slicing through the curtains onto my pillow. It was a week since my talk with Liam, and I had been avoiding him since. I groaned and rolled over, so that I lay on my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to block out the light and all my thoughts of Liam.

I sighed and sat up, looking over at my clock. 6.49 am. God, it was early. Plus, it was the weekend and I was tired. I pulled the hair-tie out of my hair, yawning loudly. I hopped out of bed, walking over to my chest of drawers, pulling open the middle draw. I scanned through my clothes looking for my shorts and a sports bra. I picked them out and walked into the bathroom to change.

When I was finished, I looked in the floor length mirror, inspecting myself. I sighed, patting my belly. I wished I was slim, like Beatrice, who sadly, had a great figure and was stunning. Except when she frowned, I thought, trying to cheer myself up. Then, I sighed. No wonder he chose her.

I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, sighing as I left the room. “God, stop sighing!”

My head snapped towards Bea’s bed, where she was sitting tapping away at her phone, her thumbs mid-air as she looked at me. “Sorry.” I huffed. I walked over to my bed, bending down to pick up my trainers. When I had slipped them on and tied the laces, I headed towards the door, grabbing a gray hoodie.

I looked over my shoulder, at Barbie, who was still texting, furiously. “I’m going to the gym.”

She grunted something incoherent, not even bothering to look up. I rolled my eyes and left, slipping my arms through the sleeves.

As I pushed the doors to the gym open, and stepped into the empty room. I headed over to the treadmill, taking my hoodie off again and hanging it on the clothes pegs by the door. I put my water bottle on the floor and plugged in my headphones, drowning out all noise. Then I stepped on to the machine, starting it at walking speed.

When I was full out running, I heard the distant sound of the door opening. I ignored it and continued, until I was tired. When I was finished, I stepped off the treadmill and turned, to see Liam. He was standing topless, with his back to me, just like the first time I saw him here. He turned and saw me; his eyes quickly scanned my body. I looked quickly at his six-pack. I felt my cheeks heat up, and I coughed, getting his attention.

He looked at me sheepishly. “Oh, hey.”

“Hi.” I said, feeling slightly uncomfortable. I didn’t know what to say. “Well, I have to go. Bye.”

He looked disappointed. “Okay, bye.”

As I walked away I thought I heard him say my name. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

This was not getting any better.

~~~~~

Hey Guys.

Firstly, i wanna thank you guys for being absolutly amazayn, brilliam, fabulouis, phenomeniall and extrodinharry. I love you.

Sorry, this is really bad, but it's sort of a filler.. Ahh, i dunno.

Please, COMMENT, VOTE & FAN! Everyone of these count and i love the long comments :) Thanks.

Love you all,

Eden xx