Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Eventually, after sitting in a room with a self centered, Barbie bicth, excuse my french, I decided to go to the gym. It always calmed me when I was annoyed or pissed off.

“I’m going to the gym.” I said, on my way out.

“Whatever.” Beatrice said, dismissively.

I found the gym, eventually; it was quite near to my dorm so I was lucky. I usually liked to exercise to relax.  Just me on my own, in my own little world.

I pushed open the big glass doors and stared in awe at all the equipment. Wow. I had this whole heavenly space to my self.

Suddenly, I heard someone singing. I huffed, I wasn't alone after all.. Wait! I recognised that voice...

I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can't ever be brave

'Cause you make my heart race

Whoa, I recognised this voice so well. It was the voice I used to fall asleep too. The voice that used to keep me safe. The voice that told me it loved me.

Liam’s voice.

But Liam can’t be here, he should be with the band. It was probably my imagination...

But no, he was sitting, topless, with his back to me with headphones on. He really looked like Liam, his hair messy, just the way I always loved it.

But how could he even be there?

He stood up and walked away from me towards some machine. I couldn’t even remember what it is called, because all I could see was Liam.

He used to be mine.

 ---------------

I was lying on my bed again, bored.

 I had eventually realised couldn’t be in the same room as Liam with out freaking out. So I left. So much for relaxing and finding a way to be calm.

I had walked around the school for about an hour, pretending I was looking around. I was actually thinking, or dreaming, about Liam, and everything we had done together.

Liam...

I missed him so much it, and it felt like it was pulsing though my body.

Eventually, sleep took over…

“Kate.”

 My eyes snapped open and I looked around. 

Liam was leaning over me, one arm on either side of my torso.

“Liam.”

He smiled. “Hey Kate.”

“Please don’t leave me.” I mumbled, dazed by his proximity.

“I can’t promise anything.” He smiled sadly.

“Why?”

“It’s complicated.”

I was going hysterical. He couldn't leave. “But I love you Liam.”

“I love you too.”

“I miss you so much.” I said, blinking back tears.

“I miss you too, Kate. I miss you too.” 

We talked for hours. About life since he left. About his life now. About mine. 

“I have to go.” Liam said, staring to satand up.

“But why are you here?”

He kissed me on the forehead, and was gone.

My eyes opened. I was in my dorm. Not in some imagined place, where me and Liam could talk all night about how we felt.

It said 2:17 am on my bedside clock, I was tired, but I couldn’t sleep.

All I could think of was Liam.

I rubbed my eyes and decided to go for a Jog.

 Were we even aloud to leave our dorms at night?

Probably not,  but I definatly didn’t care, it was a serious situation.

 I pulled on a pair of shorts and a sports bra. It was early in the morning. No-one would see me.

I left the building with one thing on my mind.

Liam.

Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam.

~~~~~~

Heyyy. Sorry this sin't very interesting, or long, but I hope you like it :)

Please Vote, Comment and Fan!

Love you,

Eden xx