Chapter 42🍔

This chapter will be extra long

It had been two hours after the horrible fight and I was snuggling with hanna, I got a text message and pulled out my phone.

Mom: be here at 5:00 pm for dinner, and bring Hanna she's just to adorable not to bring

Me: k, who will be there

Mom: most of your relatives, it's a little family mini party thing

Me: ok but be warned, Hanna is on her lust phase

Mom: ok love you byeee

Me: bye.

I turned to Hanna who was reading my texts, "we should get ready" she said looking at the time, "ok let's go look through your drawers" I said getting up and picking her up.

We walked over to her blue drawers and opened the party one, she pulled out a light blue short ombre dress and black high tops

Not her just focus on the dress all though not so sparkly

She turned around and took off her clothes, slipping on the dress she turned around looking at me and winking.

She let her hair down and her brownish reddish curls bounced landing in a pretty position, I walked over slowly looking her up and down.

"Damn" I said grinning, she turned around and put on lipstick and a light touch of tan eye shadow, " perfect" she said turning to me.
I bent down next to her to look through the drawer I had and I tried not to look up her dress but I did cause im gangster.

She was wearing the purple set from earlier and I shuttered, tonight will be fun, I grabbed a white button up and black skinny jeans with some white high tops.

I took off my clothes and threw on the new ones quickly, I heard Hanna sigh and I turned to her, she was sitting on her bed looking at me as I made my way to her.

I sat on her lap straddling her and she grinned "Tonight will be a challenge" I mumbled to her grinding a little.

She grabbed a black tie and put it on me "there you go" she said, I hopped off her helping her up and we made our way down the stairs.

A car pulled up and I was confused until someone stepped out, it was my older sister Teresa, I ran towards her giving her a hug "hey tess" I said smiling "Hey jace, who's the lovely lady?" She asked.

"This is Hanna, my mate" I said a little nervous, Teresa hugged Hanna spinning her around "I've heard you make my baby brother so happy" she said letting go of Hanna.