chapter 11💃

I woke up in a cold sweat.

I started hyperventilating and yelled for jace, and within a matter of  seconds he just through the door to see me panicking.

"Hanna what wrong?!" He said running over to me, "bad dream sorry" I mumble calming down, "I'll stay with you, so you can call back asleep" he offered.

"No i-ill just get up" I say looking at the clock, it read 7:12  so I decided to get up and stretch before getting a piggy back from jace down the stairs.

I got off his back and started making coffee, next I got out the cocoa puffs, put dem in a bowel added milk blah blah blah got coffee and sat down to eat. Jace sat across from me eating waffles and smiling.

I took my finger and stuck it in the maple syrup pooling around the waffles on his plate and put put it in my mouth.
jace grinned before getting up going over to me and licking alright next to my mouth.

I blushed, "w-what was that for?" I stumbled a bit on my words before he responded "there was maple syrup on your face."

He stood there grinning cheekily before I got up and stood infront of him, I licked his lip and he turned a bright red "there was maple syrup on your lip" I winked playfully.

"Oh you-" before he could finish I kissed him he kissed back and I pulled him closer causing him to stumble a bit sending him to the floor with me on top of him.
(He obviously wasn't affected by the fall cause of his werewolf strength)

We both blushed before he pulled me closer for a Kiss, just as our lips were about to touch Hayden walked in.

"Heh am i interrupting something?" He joked, I immediately got up and said "I fell and he tried to protect me from getting hurt" "sure" he said walking out of the kitchen.

I laughed and Jace did too, getting up and leading me to the living room where everyone else was.

It was Jada, Michelle, Ian, marina, Jocelynn, Hayden, Jacob, mila and Griffen all sitting there conversating blah and when we entered they all shut up and stared.

"I've decided and were going to a cool abandon park I found it's beautiful trust me" I say, mila rolls her eyes and the rest of us agree, ivy is sick so luckily can't join.

(Short time skip)

I Adjusted the strap on my back pack that had food water etc on it as I held Jace's hand in my other, when we arrived everyone awed.

It was a grassy field with a stone plat form in the center with pretty flowers growing near it and a working fountain.

"Hanna how'd you find this" Donovan whispered "I stumbled upon it in blind rage" I say smiling at him.

I set my bag down on one of the benches and curled up on the bench next to it  and looked up at the sky while the rest were exploring I got some time to myself.

I felt wind next to me then heard a voice "hello Hanna" "hi Damon" I greet him being friendly "what's up?" He asked "not much chilling with the pack" I reply smiling.

"Huh well I just came to check in so bye" "bye Damon" I said before he disappeared, "who was that" Michelle came out of the woods saying "oh some one who helped when Jace was being a douche."

"Oh ok" she mumbled before she went off to find Jada.

I picked up Jace's scent and found him in a clearing with the rest of them, there was a house and afew others there and I saw jace talking with a girl our age.

They were smiling and laughing, a twinge of jealousy hit me and the final straw came when she touched his chest smiling.

I walked up to them kissing Donovan on the cheek saying "hey babe" "Hanna what's your deal I'm talking to her?!" He said ice in his tone.

"We can talk later" she said smiling sweetly before walking off, I looked to jace to see him mad, "Hanna what the heck i was talking to her?!?" He says "what am I not aloud to appreciate my boyfriend?!" I reply getting mad.

"She was my friend what the hell I hadn't seen her in a while" "well I didn't know that and it was obviously flirting" I mumble "I was not" he said angrily.

"Sorry I just got kinda jealous" I mumble not looking him in the eye, now our  friends were staring at the pissed jace.

"Its not like I could date anyone else I'm stuck with you!" He shouted, these words hurt they hit a different part of my heart.

"I get it" I whisper turning away ready to walk off "no wait hanna-" I didn't let him finish
"no I get it your forced to be with me, you don't want to be."

That was the last thing I said before running off, not listening to jace calling my name.

I ran back through the woods not minding getting scratched by a few branches here and there. I grabbed my bag and ran through the woods going to the beach near Jace's house.

I sat on a rock crying I hated him.

I felt someone come up behind me then they were infront of me "Alex?"
"Yep, say what brings you to scarlet beach?" He questioned "a crappy alpha/boyfriend, "that sucks" was all he replied with sitting down next to me looking at the rocks for a while.

"I better leave your boyfriend spotted you" Alex said, it had been a half an hour of just enjoying the view of salty clear blue waves hit the black rocks.

Once Alex left. I looked over and saw jace in the distance, I hopped of the rock and tried to brush past him but he caught my arm.

I glared at him and his gaze softened "I'm sorry I didn't mean those words you know I love you."

"You should've thought about that before you said those things" I say walking off, I heard a thump then I turned around and saw he had dropped to his knees and put his head in his hands.

I giggled a bit before running to him tackling him in a hug than proceeded to whisper in his ear "don't you ever do that to me again Jace or I swear to go-" I was cut off by a Kiss "I love you" he whispered.

Aww yeah I updated this whole book and yes jace is Donovan if you haven't read the authors note. Also if it says Donovan anywhere I mean jace