Chapter 54💛

I woke up and looked at the time, it read 6:50 "Shit, Hanna wake upppp" I groaned shaking her, she woke up and pulled her phone off the bed stand "Shit we need to get ready if we wanna be on time."

We both got up and I stripped my clothes off quickly "I forgot how good you looked" she said from my bed "Damon we all muscle where as you are thin but still have muscles" she added.

I laughed a little and she came up to me kissing my cheek, I pulled out some black skinny jeans and a loose white button up and put them on slipping on some converse high tops last.

We next headed to her room with the baby and I sat on her bed holding the little munchkin, she picked out a black tank top and white shorts, she in the year I was gone, had the baby and got back into shape.

She took off her clothes and I stared at her "damn I forgot how good you looked" I said staring her up and down, I saw a scar on her back but decided not to say anything.

She slipped the clothes on and grabbed a Onesie and diaper for Hunter, changing him quickly I grabbed my keys and we headed off for my parents house.

(1 hour later Hanna pov)

His parents came outside hugging both of us but was confused when I reached into the back seat "darling what are you reaching for?" His mom asked, just then I pulled out Hunter and they both gasped.

"I-is that yours?" She asked the both of us, I nodded and she put her hand over her mouth "how old?" His dad asked "5 months" Jace said smiling at me and Hunter. Another car pulled up and Tessa hopped out with Mark next to her.

"Hanna good to see you A- is that a baby?!" Tessa said rushing up to me looking at Hunter "yea" I said quietly "is it yours?!" She shrieked excitedly "Tess don't be rude of course it's hers" Jace said coming up behind me.

Next another God damn car pulled up and Jace's cousins Will, Cole, and his brother Damien got out looking at us.

Cole and Damien came rushing towards us as will just walked, "Nice baby" Damien said looking at the chubby Hunter "he's so fat" Cole said staring in amazement, Jace growled and I laughed "he's only 5 months calm down."

Will came up to us looking at the baby "where's your date from the party" I asked him "I dumped her, she was wasting to much time and money" he said casually, he pushed up his glasses and we all headed inside to sit.

The Boys went into the kitchen and me, his Mom, and Teresa hung out in the living room, I put Hunter in one of those plastic baby seats

And he played excitedly with the cat.

"So Hanna when did this happen" Teresa asked (ps Teresa, Tess and Tessa are all the same girl, just nicknames you know) I though back to a year ago and shuddered "I'd rather not" I said smiling and playing it off.

They both laughed and Jace's mom looked at the baby "I can't believe it, I told y'all to be careful" she mumbled "blame your son if your gonna blame" I said laughing a little.

Will came in with lemonade in hand grinning at me "Oh god Wha th as Jace's told you guys?" I asked, he came over time whispering in my ear "I hear your very kinky when it comes to the bed."

I blushed pushing him away and getting up to go talk to Jace, Hunter started fussing so I picked Him up, he rested on my hip as I entered the kitchen, Jace Damien looked like they were gonna kill each other as Cole tried to calm them down.

"What's going on?" I asked glaring at all three of them, Hunter started fussing again as I stood there, "leave her alone" Jace growled at Damien "you raped her" Damien growled back "what?" I asked confused "no I didn't" Jace said.

"Yea you did she was 16 at the time you were 17, did she want it?" Damien asked "she didn't stop me" Jace said grinning
"but did she want you to use protection?" "Yes"
"Did you?"
"No"
"So you violated her orders"
"No"
"You basically just admitted it"
"Ugh she wanted it ok"
"Or did she, she could feel pressured by her alpha"
"I'm her mate"
"Yeah but your also her alpha and you have to obey Alpha's"
"I didn't rape her!"

"He didn't rape me" in said intervening in there yelling. There heads both turned to look at me "Hanna your underage!" Damien said putting his hands out "since when did you start caring?" I asked growling a bit.

"Since forever Hanna! Since I first layed eyes on you! Since I kissed you in the cheek, Hanna I imprinted on you the first time I saw your 14 year old face!!"

I stood in awe and I heard Jace growl, Jace pinned Damien against the wall " are you fucking serious!" He shouted at Damien. Damien pushed Jace across the room "I imprinted first you know" he said crossing his arms.

"Doesnt matter she had my kid, she's mine!" Jace shouted "then why'd you abandoned her huh Jace!?" Damien asked getting pissed.

The last thing I saw before Cole rushed me out was two wolves going at it.

Plot twist... yay.