Chapter 36🔒

So when I say 'play music now' it means the music above your going to play at that moment for more effect you know

Play music: I rushed towards the water not bothering to take anything off and started paddling out to where jace was I dunked under opening my eyes and saw nothing.

I started panicking and kept going under too look for him but he wasn't there, I cursed to myself over and over and kept going under to look for him, my eyes started stinging s I kept going under till I saw something.

A hand, I went closer and there he was, I pulled him up and kept tugging at him until I got him to shore, I looked at his pale figure before spotting The pack, "Hayden!" I shouted to him.

I got his attention and he ran over "you know CPR right?" I asked frantically "yes but I ain't putting my mouth on his" he said grossed out "then pump on his chest" I yelled as the pack slowly made there way over.

Hayden started and I layed very close next to jace on the beach crying "c'mon jace I know this is my fault but don't give up please breath" I said crying harder.

Five minutes later and still nothing from him not even a pulse "c'mon jace I know we fight alot but c'mon I love you" I whisper taking hold of his hand, 15 minutes and nothing.

"I'm sorry Hanna but I think the Alpha's gone" Hayden said, by now the whole pack  crowded around us with fear, I started crying more as I saw his face go paler, it's hard to imagine this boy was a leader of a pack and loved someone so much as to do anything for them "who's gonna be are new alpha" Griffin whispered.

a few pack members around us started crying silently, i hugged him tighter feeling worse and crying harder, all anyone could do was stare at there alpha die.

"Were not gonna have a new alpha" I cried out hugging him tighter, "Hanna you need to let go" Damon whispered touching my shoulder, "no I can't this is my fault" I cried swatting his hand away

"Jace I'm sorry, I'm sorry we always fought and I wish we didn't, I wish we could be normal and not worry about a blonde bitch killing you, I wish we could've lived normally with no fighting or arguing, and I wish you weren't so selfish I can never love again and you leave me by myself to lead a pack, why would you do such a stupid thing?"

super sorry Chapter is super short, it's only 453 words