chapter 31🐾

I was hanging out in the woods keeping an eye out since jace finally let me go on patrol, I saw something move to my right and I looked staying still, it was now to my left and I  stood frozen until a blonde was infront of me eyes glowing red.

I snarled looking at her "you must be Hanna, the only one they haven't let on patrol or to catch me" the blonde snarled "so you've been the bitch attacking my pack?" I growled "yea your alpha wronged me years ago so here I am trying to get him back" he said getting closer to me.

"I'm rose and don't think I won't hurt you bitch to get to my love" and with those words she was gone leaving just a gust of wind, I started screaming, jace and Jacob appeared looking at me with worry "Hanna are you ok" they both said at the same time "a girl r-rose appeared and threatened me saying something about how you wronged her" I said to jace.

I saw him immediately tense up looking nervous now, "Hanna get back to the house ill go with you the rest of you stay on high alert" jace said, he grabbed my arm super speeding us to his house.

Once we were in my room he locked the door and the window, closing the blinds "jace what's going on?" I asked, he turned to me and looked me in the eye saying "me and rose dated for a while when I was younger, she cheated alot and hit me but I was blinded by her beauty and compelling until one day she bit me taking my blood and I really she was faking for my blood so I turned and hurt her leaving her and obviously finding you but anyway she wants revenge."

I sat there for a Moment before responding, "so basically you have a crazy ex that is willing time kill the the rest of us to get to you" "yeah basically" he said, "sounds fun" I mumbled all the sudden pissed "hey I didn't really love her it was compelling you know I love you" he said lifting my chin and kissing me.

"Yeah whatever you s-" I didn't get to finish before he pushed me on the bed kissing me, he pushed himself on me kissing harder, I moaned against his lips before he pulled away "will that shut you up?" He whispered growled in my ear, "good" he cheered getting of of me and smiling "you tease" I grumbled.

"That wasn't teasing, this is teasing" he said before getting on me biting my lip making it bleed and get to my ching before licking it all the way back up to my lip "heh your not a vampire" I said nervously "no but bloods still good to werewolves once and a while" he growled nipping at my ear.

He then got off me "now that's teasing."

~Time skip brought to you by ur munchkin~

I sat on my bed jace across from me, "hah exactly 21 I win!" I shouted, jace threw down his cards frustrated, we were playing black jack (card game) for about an hour now, I mostly beat jace everytime.

"I think this means I win the tournament, I'm better" I said putting the cards away "you win" he mumbled crossing his arms, "Aw don't cry you'll win one day" I said tackling him with a hug launching us on the bed.

We both laughed me on top of him, we started at each other a Moment before he kissed me shortly on the lips, I did the same thing back and it went back and forth for awhile before we were full on making out, "jace stop I don't think our readers like all this fluff or smut er whatever" I said "oo breaking the fourth wall" he said looking at me.

(A special your pov)

"Well hi Y/N sorry you had to see that I blame it on him" hanna said to you pointing at Jace "yeah sorry you have to watch us make out a bunch and especially on my lust phase how'd you make it that far?" Jace said coming up behind Hanna.

"Its uh (say what you think)" you said "oh well thanks for the feedback we have a room for you and will occasionally notice you" Hanna and jace said at the same time "see you around" you said leaving and shutting the door behind you.

Woah breaking the fourth wall, mind blowing action.