chapter 25😉

It was only lunch time and I was covered in hickeys from jace, and one from a forceful Ian, I was sitting with the girls eating lunch to get away from the boys.

"So Hanna did you guys bang?" Jocelynn asked, "no he just held me there kissing and leaving hickeys" I replied, just then jace came up behind me kissing my cheek.

(Quick Jocelynn pov)

We were sitting peacefully eating lunch when Jace came over pecking her on the cheek then whispering something in her ear making her cover her mouth with her hands blushing a ton.

Next came Jacob behind her wrapping his arms around her from behind dragging her up and kissing her neck before leaving a hickey, dropping her off back to us later.

"Men these days have no class" I said huffing, amen to that they all agreed taking a sip of juice, "hey girls" Damon said sitting next to me, "hey" we all said.

(Hanna pov)

"Hanna what up with your neck did you get bruised or something?" Damon asked me "uh no, jace Jacob Ian and Michelle are on there lust phase and the boys have kinda gone after me, especially jace" I said poking at my sandwich.

"Oh wow so those are hickeys from jace" he said looking me up and down for any others, I mostly just had them on my neck and all around it "the highest was right below my jawline and my lowest was below the collar bone" I said sorta embarrassed

"Oh wow, how are you gonna survive a week, it's only been a day!" He exclaimed "yeah what makes it worse is that everyone bust into my room twice catching us" I said rolling my eyes "oh wow your really not gonna make it" Damon said.

"Nope" was all I said, Damon hugged me and i hugged him back, just then I heard a growl, "jace calm down" I mumbled in Damon's arms, "mine" I heard jace say "yeah jace I'm yours just calm down" I said.

Jace appeared infront of me growling, his eyes yellow as the vampire held me "were just friends jace" I mumbled getting up which was a mistake, jace instantly super sped me to the wall behind us, (which wasn't far) and held onto my waist preventing my escape "jace not here the pack is here" I mumbled.

"Princess I'm the Alpha don't disobey your alpha" he growled in my ear, he started kissing my neck and I shot Damon and the girls a help me look.

The girls giggled recording it while Damon sat there with a mad look, "jace" I mumbled he was leaving another hickey "jace" I said again.

He just wouldn't look up, "Jace get off Me not now" I said lightly pushing him enough to get him off me, he looked at me angrily then just stalked off to sit under a tree crossing his arms.

I walked back over to Damon and the girls, "I see your struggles" Damon said thoughtfully "yeah I hadn't rejected him yet so I didn't know he'd have that reaction" I replied.

"Well I'm not surprised, his super hot luna just rejected him for the first time while on his lust phase" Damon said, I blushed a little being called hot.

Michelle came up behind Jada taking her away, Jocelynn and Marina went off to talk leaving me with damon, he looked at me and whispered "if you need help I'm around just say my name and ill be here" he then took off leaving me by myself.

I walked over to jace sitting next to him "sorry" he said "it's ok" I replied smiling a bit "it's not I've given you more than 10 hickeys in one day this list things controlling me" he said, I hugged him and after a moment he hugged back.

I let go and looked him in the eye

"What's wrong with a little fun?"

Lust week, you like it? Lol idk what I do with my life.