Chapter 48💊

I woke up and tried sitting up but failed, I was super soar and didn't feel like moving at all, Jace sat up next to me and groaned, I got up and rushed to the bathroom puking into the sink.

I felt Jace come up behind me and hold my hair back? "You shouldn't have drunken all of that soda and alcohol" he said patting my back.

(Flash back)

"you should s-stop you've had 10 shots I've only had 3" Jace said wrapping his arms around my waist we had high alcohol tolerance so Jace was barely drunk but I was Shit faced.
"I want pepsis" I slurred "you mean Pepsi?" He asked confused "no, pepsis" I confirmed seriously.

He laughed and I kissed his neck, he moaned then stopped me "I'm gonna go get your Pepsi" he said grabbing his keys, I took them out of his hands and threw them "One is pepsis and two no I dun't want it anymore."

He laughed again and brought me to the couch where we layed down and cuddled for an hour before or got up "I want pepsis" I whined.

He laughed and got up grabbing me one from the fridge, he tossed it to me and said "there you are princess."

I snapped out of it and wiped my mouth on my sleeve I thanked Jace then gestured for him to leave.

He got out shutting the door behind me, I took of a my clothes and got into the shower for 30 minutes before hopping out and grabbing a towel.

I wrapped it around myself then walked out to see Jace had set out some clothes for me, it was plain black underwear and bra and a oversized (f/c) shirt.

I put the stuff on and headed down the stairs to greet everyone else, I still was pretty hurt with the stab wound and the whip marks and all the cuts and bruises on my arms, legs, and face.

"Theres our warrior" Jace said grinning at me, Mila and ivy scoffed, they weren't damaged at all since they were out of town "you both need to shut up, she saved our damn lives and got pretty hurt in the process, she died and came back just to save us you inconsiderate plastics" Michelle said.

They just scoffed again walking out "I'm ok" I reassured them, "are you sure Hanna? you did get stabbed in the stomach" Jade said with concern "yeah, I'm fine."

I remembered Alex, "I have to go I be back" I said rushing out of the door, I ran to skarlet beach and saw Alex on the rock, his black hair was tussled like he just woke up and he was in pj's.

I sat next to him and looked him in the eye "so what are you?" "I'm one of the original Wolves, much stronger then werewolves" he said quietly "so how did you bring me back?" I asked.

"Because I'm sorta your guide, I'm your protector I help you when you badly need it" he mumbled, I hugged him tightly and started crying, he looked really alarmed but hugged back.

"You saved my life" I said hiccuping at the end, he laughed a little and smiled "just doing my job."

I got up and thanked him heading back towards the house, I walked in the see everyone looking at me, "what?" I asked, "nothing" everyone said at the same time.

I walked up the stairs to Jace's room, I was somehow just drawn towards there,I knocked on the door three times before I heard something knock over.

I opened the door and almost started crying.

He.
Was.
Kissing.
Another.
Girl.