Chapter 43🐬

This is a ill intense, smut warning

I woke up after an intense night and wrapped my arms around her, her back was against my chest and I grabbed her waist pulling her closer to me, she stirred a bit but went back to sleep.

I looked at her she was wearing my button up shirt and underwear, no bra or shorts. anything, it went to her lower thigh and I had to admit she looked pretty hot, I bit my lip hard and kept looking at her.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I got on top of her looking her up and down "Jace w-what's going on" she asked rubbing her eyes, "I can't take my hands or eyes off you, I'm sorry" I mumbled.

I kissed her neck and she wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me closer "Jace" she moaned out gripping my shoulders hard, I started grinding against her slow and hard, she soon matched my movements.

"Hanna" I snarled grinning at her, I grabbed her hands and held them above her head with one hand, the other one I used to grip her waist and continued grinding, "Jace" she moaned out in surprise.

"Bad" I growled smirking at her "I hope you know I'm back to me" she said, I grinned and said "welcome back baby" she smiled at me and I instantly reached for the buttons on her shirt.

To tease I undid three buttons with my free hand "Jace" she warned, I sped up my grinding and she gasped in surprised grinning at me afterwards.

"Now that your back can we maybe.." I asked, she laughed and nodded her head "same rules I told you though, we can go past underwear just no you know.."

"Yeah I know" I mumbled, I unbuttoned the rest of her shirt shakily and slowly and pulled it away, we both blushed hard until I started kissing her again slowly.

She tugged at my underwear and decided it was time, I pulled the blanket up to our shoulders in case of intrusion and I took off my underwear, she looked down quickly and looked back up at me.

I grinned and pressed my self against her kissing her hard, she pulled me so there was not space between us, I kissed her neck and she moaned, clawing at my back.

The door opened and Teresa and Cole walked in "ew really, really my bed covers?!" Teresa shouted, afterwards they both bust into laughter, I pulled the blanket around me and Hanna tighter.

"I'm just kidding I knew you'd be pleasing my brother, but not this much" Teresa said, laughing a little, I sat up with the blanket around our waists, Hanna sat behind me, clinging onto my back, she wrapped her legs around my waist loosely and her arms around my chest.

"Wow Hanna I've never seen him like this" Cole said, I was blushing hard now as Teresa and Cole stood in the door way talking Sith me and themselves.

"You've really changed this boy" Teresa said to Hanna grinning, "what's going on in here?" Mark said coming up next to cole, he got a good look at us and laughed "called it" he said.

Cole angrily handed Mark 10 bucks and Mark walked away, "so are y'all gonna leave or watch?" I asked, "im sorry I need to get some pictures" Cole said pulling out his phone.

Me and Teresa started talking but Hanna's hands released from my chest and started wandering downwards, her hand brushed my thigh and I bit my lip trying to keep up talking.

I felt her laugh a little and she did it again, I gripped her hand from under the blanket and put them aside but that didn't stop her, she wrapped her hands around my lower stomach getting dangerously close.

She tickled my lower stomach and I shifted a little getting hard, Teresa must've seen me move and she laughed a little and snapped a picture "Wow you guys are bad" Cole said winking.

I rolled my eyes and Hanna rested her hands on my thighs once again getting dangerously close, she left them there and I could barely stand it.

She started discreetly kissing my neck and I suppressed a moan by biting my lip, the camera snapped again and I glared at Teresa and Cole who were laughing there asses off.

I finally couldn't take it anymore I pulled the blanket over us and positioned her on the bed, I pressed my full body against her and started grinding and kissing her.

She moaned against my mouth and I went slower and harder, the blanket fell around our waist but I didn't care if someone's watching or not, I kissed her neck and she grasped my shoulders digging her nails into them.

I licked up her neck and to her lips where I kissed her roughly, I heard a phone snap and I looked up at Teresa who was a litte bit closer, she showed me the photo and said "I'm sending this to mom!"

The photo was me on top of Hanna, my forearms propped me up and I was kissing her neck as she gripped my shoulders, like it was the blanket was around our waist so it looked like something different.

"You better not!" I shouted "to lateeee" she said laughing and showing me, mom had replied with a

Mom: what the hell, tell that boy he's 16! That's no way to act, she's to young for this would her mom approve?! Are they naked?! O my God they are, i don't wanna be a grandmother yet, make sure there using protection. Tell jace his father will be hearing about this. Don't let them go to far, And tell Hanna top is better. It'll please both of em more.

Teresa read it out loud and we all kinds chuckled about it

"Here reply for me" jace said

Teresa: this is from jace: I know I'm 16 it's worth it, she's 16 to mom, she still has panties on for now, your not gonna I'm careful, hehe we aren't cause we're not gonna do that maybe. tell him that his boys becoming a man, oh we'll be sure to. ill tell her mother knows best. And mom, I'm not five anymore she's my mate and I love her.

Once Tess finished the text for me I turned back to Hanna and kissed her neck, I flipped us over and quickly brought the blanket up to her shoulders, and I knew my mom was immediately right.

Top is better.

This chapter got a bit long so I decided to end it. And guesssss what I have a new chat from me and Konner, keep in mind these are real, and awkward conversations.

Konner Chan: I heard you got a boyfriend

Author Senpai: Yesh I did

Konner Chan: who's the lucky lad

Author Senpai: your mom

Konner Chan: that was my second guess

Author Senpai: what was the first?

Konner Chan: Elliot.

Author Senpai: how the hell did you get that right

Konner Chan: cause he sent me a DM saying 'you must be depressed I get to fuck her before you do'

Author Senpai: really?!

Konner Chan: nah I made that up

Author Senpai: why

Konner Chan: *gets on top of author Senpai* cause I can.

Author Senpai: did you just get a boner?

Konner Chan: No.