Chapter 10 🐺

And here we were, it was the next day, and we were lined up ready to fight the other pack.

Me and jace were up front Ian behind cause he hasn't found his mate, and the rest lined up in pairs behind us slightly spread out.

Then infront of us was Aiden and his luna Carrie then Calvin the beta and his mate Elsa
Then the rest of dem, yeah.

Jace snarled before speaking up "what do you need with us" "what we need is for you to back off our turf" Aiden said in response.

"I don't remember us going on your turf" I said
"well prissy princess, tell that to the short girl in the back with the link shirt and her friend, what are there names, oh yeah mila and ivy."

We all turned to them who were shying away, jace sent a glare to them then turned back to Aiden "one don't call my girlfriend that and two we will try and keep them off I'll speak with them and make sure they don't do it again."

"Ok" Aiden agreed "that means you can get off our property" I said Carrie snarled at me before saying something "Oh and jace your girlfriend or whatever, is ugly as hell."
She then grinned looking at me.

"I suggest you quiet down bitch before I rip your petty wolf ears off" I growled "ooh are you threatening me?" She questioned.

"No I'm telling you the future if you keep being that way" "Aiden I suggest you and your pack leave before my girlfriend rips your luna to shreds" Jace states.

"Yeah I think that would he suggested c'mon guys let's leave" Aiden said "ugh your gonna let this little bitch get away with that?" Carrie whined.

"Yes Carrie let's go" "no this little girl needs to be taught a lesson" and right after she said that she changed to a wolf jumping at me, I did the same and we impacted in mid air.

We tussled and rolled around biting and nipping at each other while our Alpha's screamed at us, I tried to back away and change back but she came at me again scratching deep into my back.

I growled going after her getting her ear.
She howled as I grinned as a giant fricking wolf. But like a jerk she came after me biting my leg.

I was bleeding bad but still stood standing my ground, this was my place and I wasn't about to let her take it. I barked before scratching her badly.

Before she could strike me again Aiden stepped infront of her and told her to stop and change back he said it was an order as alpha.

She did so and they left with one last glare at me. Once they were all finally gone I changed back. Luckily I managed to keep my shorts and tank top instead of them ripping when I changed.

I layed on the grass, once I was human, my stomach had a deep gash so did the side of my face, my legs and arms were bruised, cut, and bitten badly.

Jada came rushing out from inside with a med kit while the rest got to work while I layed there a bloody fricken mess.

I was in alot of pain and threw up twice seeing how bad of shape I was in.

When it was finally over jace helped me inside and to my bed where he layed me down then layed next to me.

"This is my fault" Jace groaned "no I shouldn't have let her get to me like that sorry for not listening to you" I mumbled in pain.

"Shh it's ok, you should get some sleep ill go" before he could get out of arms reach i grabbed a hold of his sleeve and said "please stay, u-until I fall asleep."

"Ok" he agreed chuckling before laying back down next to me "sorry" is the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep..

Sorry for the semi short chapter but yeah. So I'm sorry I haven't been posting on this lately I've been working on my story will I see you again. It's great so check it out.

 It's great so check it out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.