Chapter 35🌲

Once we reached home I got out takkng my bags to my room, jace followed behind me placing his stuff in my room too, I gave him a questionable look and he smiled speaking up, "well if  gonna be with you I'll need some clothes."

I blushed as he put away all the new clothes in my drawer and put his in an empty one, I took out a flannel and those pj bottoms to change into for a nap, jace plucked them out of my hand switching it to something he bought.

I sighed remembering the deal, at least it wasn't one of the bad ones. I took it to the bathroom, I changed into it and looked ridiculous

Sorry, also this isn't her it's just the clothes she has to wear, sorry couldn't find anything without the model

I walked out nervously and jace was sitting on my bed, he looked up seeing me and blushed looking me up and down, I turned a bright red standing frozen, my legs refused to
move.

Jace super sped over to me and picked me up bringing me to the bed where he set me down getting on top of me "Jace I want to sleep" I whine trying to move.

He pinned me hands on either side of me grinning at me with yellow eyes tying my arms with some now existent rope, I raised and an eyebrow and he grinned.

"So your into that kinky stuff huh?" I asked "No just need to do that so you can't escape" he replied "I just wanted to take a nap" I mumbled trying to close my eyes and sleep.

Jace to keep me awake kissed me hard grabbing my waist, my eyes flew open and I frowned at a grinning jace.

"I never knew you guys were the kinky type" Ian said, "get out" Jace said untying me, I grabbed a to big tee and ran out the room to the hallway where Damon was, Shit I
thought.

"Hanna good seeing you here but um what are you wearing?" He asked looking me up and down "it's a long story" I said putting the shirt on, it barely went mid thigh and I mentally cursed pulling it down as much as I can.

Damon saw my struggle and took my shirt off and his giving me his, I put his on and it went mid thigh, he put mine on and it fit, "Thanks Damon your a life saver" I said walking back in the room.

I saw jace and Ian holding each others throats I growled stepping towards both of them, grabbing there hands away from there throats I put my hand on both there chest keeping them at arms length.

"What's going on here?!" I shouted, no one answered "I asked a question I assume you should give me an answer."

"Just a measly argument" Ian said casually as if his eye wasn't black and his lip wasn't bleeding "if measly arguments involve bloody noses you might need to go back to grammar school" I said letting go of them.

"Fine, I punched him" jace growled "why?" I asked irritated, I turned to look at him and he didn't have a scratch on him, "I punched him cause he called you hot" jace admitted.

"So you punch your best friend for his opinion?!" I shout "yeah" he said angrily "Jace it's not like I'm gonna leave you my mate my alpha for him just cause an opinion!" I shout again.

"Well how was I supposed to know!" He shouted back "trust maybe, I thought you trusted me!" "Well maybe I can't!"

Those final words, I felt my eyes begin to water and I ran out of my room and passed Damon who tried to grab my wrist, I ran out to skarlet beach and sat on the rock, Damon was suddenly next to me, I hugged him and began to cry hard.

(Jace pov)

Ian had left after hanna had and I dropped to my knees crying "fuck, I always have to ruin things" I yelled slamming on the ground, I looked out her window and saw Damon comforting her and punched the wall.

I took out a sharpie and wrote 'sorry Hanna' on it before leaving her room and getting into a bathing suit, I walked right by hanna and Damon on the rock, they tried calling out to me but I ignored them walking up onto the cliff.

I jumped off letting myself fall into the deepwater, the impact hurt badly and I just grinned letting the water rush all around me choking me I welcomed it even though it was painful, I thought of Hanna and her smiles and the good times we had til I passed out.

Why do My chapters always change so drastically?