chapter 21😼

It was night and once more jace had to leave with all the boys except ian to go on stupid patrol, telling me oh your being selfish with not watching your death,who's going out on dumb vampire patrols in the middle of the night, I think jace is the one being selfish.

I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said, they opened the door and it was Jada, Jocelynn, Michelle, Ian, and Damon. "Come have a sleep over with us in the living room?" They all asked in unison "yeah sure why not" I replied grabbing a pillow blanket, and phone already being in pj's I just headed down with them.

Once I saw the living room I freaked, it was decorated with pillows, blankets sleeping bags, and snacks, I let out a happy shriek and ran over plopping my stuff down and grabbing a bag of chips, heading into the giant pillow and blanket fort that was fit for a king, and 20 servants.

They all headed in after me sitting around and giggling Ian brought in a bottle of alcohol "nothing like under aged drinking" Ian said already half drunk, "gimme the bottle" I said like a child, "ok here" he said passing me it.

I chugged like half of it before Damon took it from me drinking half of the half, it went all the way around till it was gone, and the results, a bunch of drunk teens. Don't judge, sure we're werewolves doesn't mean we don't get our dumb teen experiences.

Ian went to go reach for me but Damon slung his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him "Ian do you remember what happened last time you were drunk?" I mumbled closing my eyes and leaning against Damon tiredly.

"I wanna watch tv" I mumbled "ok let's go watch tv then" he mumbled, we all got out of the fort and made our way to the couch where we all snuggled up together and fell asleep five minutes after watching tv.

(Jace pov)

I groaned shutting the door of my house behind me, I had come home five minutes earlier then the rest just cause.

I first went into the kitchen and grabbed a doughnut before going to the living room and staring in shock I dropped my doughnut, there was a fort and blankets everywhere, it smelled faintly of alcohol but more importantly I looked towards the couch and rage hit me.

Hanna was snuggled up on the couch with Ian right next to her and a vampire from the party on the other side of her, Ian's arms were around her waist, I was so jealous I ripped Ian off the couch pushing up against the wall instantly waking up Hanna and Damon who both got up super fast, the rest just sat there Jada in Michelle's arms and Marina and Jocelynn have off the couch.

"Jace" Hanna said warily taking a step forward, I slammed him again on the wall signalling her to stay still, "Damon go" I said warning him " but ha-" he tried to say "Damon leave, I'll live" I said reassuringly, "be careful" was the last thing he said before speeding out the door.

(Hanna pov)

"Jace let Ian go" I ordered "what and let this snuggling bastard get away with touching you"he growled "jace, you know I love you and can't leave or love anyone else" I groaned, "how would you know? Everything in our relationship has become so shaky and Rocky" he shouted.

"Yeah?!? WELL MAYBE ITS CAUSE YOUR CONTROLLING AND A JEALOUS ALPHA WHO'S INSENSITIVE AND ONLY CARES FOR HIMSELF" I screamed, right before I did all the boys walked in hearing me, my face flushed a bright red and I ran out of the house, the boys tried grabbing at my wrists but I just pulled away running to scarlet beach where I sat and cried.

(Jace pov again sry 4 switchin so much💙)

"FUCK" I screamed at the top of my lungs waking up the girls, I let Ian go as he backed away, "dang it this is your fault!" I shouted at Damon who'd reappeared as soon as Hanna left "how is this my fault" Damon snarled, "you were cuddling on the couch with her" I screamed "oh woah man no no no I was just next to her man it's not that Way were just friends, if you wanna talk snuggle talk to blonde boy over there" Damon said pointing at ian who looked innocent.

"Ian" I snarled "man what do you want?" He questioned looking baffled at all of this "why we're your hands on Hanna" I growled, no answer, "why did you touch my girl" he yelled.

"Man fuck you, my hands were on your girl cause you can't be fricking bothered to take time and be with her, Shit my hands were on her cause she needed comfort, not in the wrong way and all, but seriously pay attention to your women she needs you to be a good mate" those were Ian's last word before he headed upstairs and slammed his door.

"He right about giving attention" Jada mumbled  "does she, talk about me?'' I asked "yeah but you needs to be there for her" Marina added I heard enough, I ran out and saw hanna sitting in a rock looking so peaceful but she was shaking hugging her knees to her chest.

Oh Shit she was having a anxiety attack.

I ran over as fast talk so could and grabbed her holding her tight to my chest and rocked her back and forth as she sobbed kicking and punching me eventually giving up and just letting me hold her.

"Hanna" I whispered "what you asshole" she mumbled crossing her arms and pouting "I love you" I said rocking her "aww an I hate you" she growled I waited her to finish before kissing her hard, she refused to kiss me back until I stuck my tongue in her mouth.

She gave in and kissed back a so lowered her to the ground laying on top of her "I hate you" she moaned as I kissed down her neck.

I kissed her on the lips again before saying "I really love you."

Hey, this went completely different from how I planned, well Shit, hope you enjoyed but once again I'm talking to no one.