Chapter 38🔓

I got off of him and backed away go the wall, he sat up looking at me "lust phase" I mumbled sitting down, he got up and came towards me saying "remember this is your payback."

I grinned "yeah but your gonna take advantage of me" I whine "I promise I won't let you do anything insane were only 16" he assured me taking my hands.

"I assume we're getting no sleep tonight" he said leading me back to the bed "yep and I love you and sorry for anything I say or that happens remember I can't control it."

"I know" he said "I love you bye" I said before I felt the change "hey."

(Jace pov)

I looked at Hanna who's eyes had flashed the deep yellow and she was gone "hey" she said winking, she didn't give me time to responded instead grabbed something from her drawer and went to the bathroom.

She came back out five minutes later and was wearing black lace underwear that showed of alot of skin

I looked her up and down blushing as she walked towards me confidently, "take a picture it lasts longer" she said coming up to me

I was sitting upright on the edge of her bed and she sat on my lap facing me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I promised I wouldn't let you do any stupid" I warned her "blah blah yeah I know" she said rolling her eyes, she grinded against me a little making me moan and she smiled going faster.

She took off my pants and pushed me down sitting on me, she kissed my neck leaving hickeys along the way making me moan "Hanna" I moaned out.

She tugged a little at my underwear and I grabbed her hand "That's on the crazy side" I said, I wanted it but Hanna wouldn't, "Fine" she whined kissing my neck again.

She nipped at it making me yelp a little she did it again making game help again, she licked behind my ear making me shudder and she chuckled.

I flipped her over being on top of her and kissing her neck she moaned gripping my shoulders, I kissed her neck harder making her moan.

She flipped me over again and I gave her a questionable look and she grinned I then realized she was wearing lipstick, oh god I must be a mess.

She kissed me on the lips hard, grinding against me, I flipped us over and licked her stomach, she pushed me to the floor getting on top of me and leaving a hickey.

"I almost forgot your dominate on your lust phase" I said cockily "Yep and your naturally dominate so this is gonna get interesting" she said getting up.

I smirked getting up and following her to the wall, she leaned up against the wall sexually and looked at me winking as I neared her, I grabbed her arms holding them out and against the wall.

I grinded up against her making her call out my name.

Then it happened the door opened slamming against the wall and Jocelynn, Jada, Marina, Jacob, Gracen, and Griffen were in the room staring at us, "well well well what do we have here?" Gracen asked.

"Hanna here is on her lust phase" jace said turning around, she hid behind me giggling and kissing my cheek.

"She's a totally different person" Jada said gasping "Yeah she's more open about wearing hot stuff" Gracen said winking "Hey back off I don't care that your on your lust phase two leave her alone."

Gracen put his hands up winking at Hanna who just giggled again hiding behind me more "why are you in here?" I asked crossing my arms "we heard you guys and wanted to see hanna on her lust phase" Jacob said.

Hanna came out from behind me and went up to Jacob whispering something in his ear, he blushed badly  whispering something back to her, she laughed and went back to hiding behind me.

"Well you can leave now" I said  gesturing to the door, they all existed and other Shit the door turning to Hanna, "come here" she said winking at me.

I walked over to her grabbing her waist roughly and pulled her against me, "I ain't going easy on you" I growled in her ear "Now your talking" she said putting her hands on my shoulders.

I put her on the bed and got on top of her grinning "like I said, no sleep tonight."

This chapter was brought to you by Konner Chan since author Chan has writers block. If you must know I wrote more smut so lust phase should be fun for you A/N
~Konner Chan