Chapter 52🌚

It's been a year since he left, it's been 5 months since I had my baby, it's a boy I named him Hunter Wilson and thank god he looks more like me then him.

I was cradling Hunter in my arms and crying cause it's been exactly a year since he stopped caring, Hunter's chubby arm reached up and wiped a year from my cheek and smiled a toothless smile, he was the smartest baby I've ever met and he was mine.

Not Jace's
Mine.

"It's a year anniversary since Jace left" I mumbled to Hunter.
That's the first time in a year I've muttered that horrid name, the name of a quitter and a cheat.

"He was a horrible man but he was our alpha" Ian said from behind me, I had become alpha I know I'm a girl but since he left I'm in charge I give orders.

"How's the little mistake" Damon asked appearing next to me kissing my cheek, we had a thing now and he's helping with hunter. I laughed a bit "don't call him that, even if he's biologically his he's not a mistake in my eyes."

Damon scooped the baby out of my arms and smiled at him "hey baby boy" he said smiling his charming smile, Tobi laughed and reached for Damon's sunlight ring.
He pulled his hand away "you don't want your daddy source to die do you?" He asked playfully.

Hunter screeched happily and me and Damon laughed, Damon handed him back to me "he's something alright."

There was a ding on the door bell and I got up opening the door to see him. My heart immediately stopped and I tried slamming the door, he caught it and I glared at him. "Hanna I'm sorry" he said with hurt in his eyes.

His hair was longer now curling at his ears and it was more brown, he was taller and towered over me "you left me by myself" I said coldly.

"I know but I was young and dumb and hurt" he pleaded, I scoffed "do you know what I went through?" I added "it must've been horrible but I'm here now to make things right!" He said.

"You can't be mine again but you can stick around and help" I said softening a bit he started to cry "but your my soul mate" he sobbed "I was your soul mate, you disowned me as your mate 1 year and 1 month ago" I cried out.

Hunter fussed and Jace's head shot down looking at the boy "i-is t-that mine?" He asked, I nodded looking away "he looks just like you" he said examining the baby, "except the left eye is green."

"Like I said you can help out but I have someone else" I said, just then don came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist "your letting him back after what he did Damon asked with a little anger. "He's here to help."

Damon muttered something and I moved aside to let Jace in with his bag, he walked in and up the stairs to his room, I gave Tobi to Damon and followed Jace, he was in his room looking around "it's just like I left it" he mumbled.

"Well I was to anger stricken to touch your room" I growled, he turned around with tears in his eyes and rushed towards me, I flinched and he hugged me tightly he pulled back and kissed my lips and I wanted to resist but I couldn't.

"Mine" he growled "as much as I am yours I'm Damon's to" I said quietly "that just means ill have to fight for you" he said laughing a little "whatever you wish Jace"

he was a boy, she was a girl, can i make it anymore obvious? -Sk8tr boi by avril