chapter 39🔥

Like Hanna had said we got no sleep last night, it was full of making out and teasing, I went into a flashback remembering everything.

After everyone left we had started making out roughly for what felt like hours, after a ton of teasing and the best damn lap dance I've seen from Hanna, stripping was in wearwolf blood. That's all basically we did that night. No we didn't do 'it'

It ended as Hanna sat up next to me looking at me, somehow she still looked like an angel after last night, lipstick still remained no smudge and underwear still looking sexy.

She got on top of me placing her hands on my bare chest and grinned at me grinding a little, I sat back enjoying myself as she did the work "a thank you would be nice" she said moving her hips a little.

"Thanks for being the best girlfriend in the worldddddd" I said grabbing her hips to try and pull her closer, she got up though heading to her drawer to pick out clothes.

She picked out super super short black shorts and a white tank top she went into the bathroom and five minutes later came back out in the clothes.

She threw the black bra top at me playfully indicating that she wasn't wearing a bra, I looked at her white tank top and completely blushed turning away.

I looked back at her as she sat on me again "Its hard to resist you when your teasing" I mumble looking up at her "then don't resist me" she whispered in my ear sexually.

"I have to, sane Hanna wouldn't want it" I said grabbing her waist "but she wouldn't know" Hanna said winking and moving her hips again, I moaned gripping her waist tighter "no stop seducing me" I moaned out.

"Get off my man you whore" an all to familiar voice said, we got up and stared at the blonde "rose" Hanna snarled at her, "Aw is the slut jealous I was his first" she said cockily.

"You were his first?! Your not a virgin?!" She said turning to me "yep that was the best of my life" rose said "no Hanna she's lying" I said reassuringly.

'I am a virgin and this bitch is lying' I thought while watching the girls bicker, it got out of hand and they started pulling hair and calling names, "rose get out" I shouted, both girls turned and looked at me letting go of each other.

Rose snarled and said "ill be back trust me" and with that she jumped out the window running off, Hanna turned back to me flipping me off before leaving the room.

I layed back for a moment before getting up and going to the drawer that was mine in her room, I opened it and grabbed some skinny jeans and underwear before heading to the bathroom.

After a five minute shower and 10 minutes of video games I decided to head downstairs to find Hanna, what I saw was horrifying.

Hanna and Gracen were making out passionately, Hanna up against the counter as Gracen leaned up against her, "what the hell!?" I shouted, Gracen quickly jumped away from Hanna, looking at me.

I stepped towards Gracen grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him against the wall "take you and your scrawny ass outside and don't come back!" I shouted at him, he ran out of the room and I turned to Hanna with a mad face.

"You little" I growled getting closer to her, she looked really scared and back away a little bit but I grabbed her arm harshly pulling her closer "ouch" she mumbled.

I growled at her and pushed her to the ground, she layed on the kitchen floor and I got on top of her pulling at her tank top, I pulled it up just enough not to show her juggs and I pulled off her shorts.

She looked surprised but just sat there staring, I took off my jeans and tossed them aside, i leaned up against her grinding, she moaned gripping my shoulders as I went harder.

"Jace" she moaned, I chucked and she flipped us over so she was on top and she started grinding and moving her hips, I grabbed her hips pulling her closer and she went harder.

"What the fuck" Jocelynn said walking in and dropping her cup, it shattered sending glass everywhere and we instantly shot up grabbing our clothes and putting them on.

Jocelynn looked disturbed and slowly backed out of the kitchen, "fuck" I mumbled grabbing the broom and sweeping up the glass, I threw the remains in the trash then looked at Hanna.

I grabbed her hand leading her to my room and she grinned shutting the door and locking it, she slipped a bra on under the white shirt and winked at me.

"My my my aren't you two quite the lovebirds."

This cliff hanger was brought to you by Konner Chan, I like writing this book so Hanna Senpai is letting me help.
~Konner Chan