chapter 22🎷

A note, I'm leaving that last chapter on a cliff hanger so no they didn't have sex
Or anything like dat. U Pervs.

I woke up and rolled out of bed landing on my forehead, I cursed until I felt someone pick me up and pulled me into bed, it was the one and only...

Jace.

He pulled me closer to him still only half conscious, "hey jace" "yeah" he mumbled "what time is it?" "1:00 am" he said looking at his phone, "ok well Marina isn't home so I'm gonna go ask Hayden where she is" I said getting up not bothering to get dressed staying in my shorts and to big tee.

Jace growled at this idea pulling me back into bed, I got on top of him making him moan "I'm sorry ill be back" I whispered winking at him, he kissed me real quick before I walked out the door off to Haydens room.

I reached The door and opened it to see a sleeping Hayden, my plan was to wake him up and ask him so I headed towards his bed side, once I was there I tapped on his shoulder but the next thing shocked me.

Still sleeping Hayden grabbed me around the waist pulling me into bed with him, I was next to him my back pressed against his stomach.

I tried to squirm free but his arms were around me so tightly I gave up, he suddenly jerked awake looking at me wearily "Hanna?!" He whisper shouted, "um" was all I could manage to get out, he turned to face me still holding me but this time I got up.

Seeing my outfit he freaked "oh no did we, no no no the Alpha's gonna kill me, did I use protection I don't wanna be a father at 17" he started, I laughed a bit "no I came to ask you where Marina was" "oh idk" was his answer, the teal haired boy blushed now realizing his miscommunication.

"Go back to bed" was all I said to him heading out of his room and back into mine where I curled up next to jace who immediately grabbed my waist flinging himself on top of me.   His eyes turned a different shade of yellow, Shit I thought, the lust phase.

The lust phase happened to werewolves and vampires, they have it one week of every three months where's they won't leave there mates alone or if you don't have a mate any girl/ boys of the pack really, I almost forgot today is when most of the boys start.

I looked jace in the eye saying "lust phase?" "You know it baby" he replied pushing himself against me, ""well this should be a fun one whole week" I joked "with me around there not doubt" he replied lusty.

He kissed me hard completely pushing himself against me, I flipped us over making me on top still making out, he started kissing my neck pulling at my tee shirt hem.

He grabbed my waist  while kissing my neck making me moan loud enough for the house to hear with there super hearing, we started kissing again fast I grabbed his shoulders for support as he grinned against my mouth.

His mouth reached for my neck and once he got it he bit lightly in a row until he found the spot where he left a hicky, "jace" I moaned more for the house to hear "mine" he growled "what?" I asked

"mine."

Not a cliff hanger just saying it won't be one, yeah.