Ch 33 - Issei The Chairman

Somehow was able to get out of the strip club scene. Oh boy that could have just straight bad. You're out of the clear, so is Kiba, and Gaspy. Issei? Moment of silence for his brain cells.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

While you and Rias are sound asleep Issei is in his room. He's wondering what kind of punishment he will be getting.

Ah man. To titty club was supposed to be a good time. And I get busted half way through a dance. Gasper danced with a fake Neko. What's his punishment? Then the door knocks. "Yo. It's open."

He's scared but the door swings right open to see Akeno, Asia, and Xenovia. Confronting him all at the same time. He sighs and shakes his head. "Let's get this over with I guess. Who's first?"

Xenovia steps forward. "I think I shall go first. I wish to spend more time with you Issei. I know your time is packed with everyone else, but can I get a little? In the living room of course. The girls agreed."

Issei sighs in relief. "That's one out of the way."

"Good night Issei Dear."

"Night Xenovia." She blows a kiss and leaves the room.

Now it's up to Asia and Akeno. He's still so tense. Asia however was frustrated but not aggressive. She did have intercourse with him but it only made her more hurt.

"Issei?"

"Yes Asia?"

"You know when you are with those... dancers it makes us feel left out."

"I apologize. I'm not saying to I wanted to go but I hate that I was forced into it. I knew I was in trouble."

"So you do care?"

"Of course I do."

She walks up to her lover and hugs him. She squeezes tightly and he blushed. "Goodnight sweet boy. I'm glad we cleared things up."

And then this is where it got serious. Asia now left the room. It was just Issei and Akeno. She makes sure the hallway is empty and closed the door. She had a certain look in her eye.

"Akeno are you that mad at me?" She hits the lights. Only the moonlight is lighting the room. From Issei's view she is put of sight. "What's going on."

"If you wanted to be bad tell me next time you naughty boy." She threw her skirt at him while hidden in the dark.

"Wait. What the heck." He holds the skirt in front of him. "These are yours?"

"This too." She throws another article of clothing.

Issei looks at his shoulder. "This is a bra. It's warm."

"That's because you make me so hot. Mind if I, come to bed?"

"Akeno..."

"Issei Honey let's cuddle tonight. It's unfair the time you have given us."

"What do you mean?"

"I understand Asia is your number one but I've felt more like a three really. Can we cuddle and you know... head to bed?"

"Sure. You're naked. I mean sure you can."

"Naughty naughty."

~~~~~

Next morning you wake up in an unusual matter. Rias on top of you. The first you saw was those sparkly blue eyes.

"Good morning my love."