Ch 26 - Prep

Well everyone this is going to be my first chapter of any story of mine since my surgery. I want to thank everyone for the support. I did have a setback but doing well.

Meanwhile you passed out after hearing wedding plans. Let's see what happens when you wake up where this is going to go. Sirzechs and Mr. Gremory might have something in store for you.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

So on the you wake up. Slowly rub your eyes and look around. To your right to see it's afternoon some time. Then to your left. It's Rias. No surprise. Under the covers naked cuddled to you. This was going to be an interesting conversation.

"Rias?" You whispered. But you don't no response. Do I dare get out of bed and see what's outside? No. One reason would be she would pretty pissed if I left her alone like this. Two Grayfia might be out there. But I can't go back to bed. You turn back to Rias. You kiss her forehead.

"My King you're awake." She jumped on you with a borderline choking hug.

"Huh? King? Rias what's going on here? I just remember being hit by Grayfia and lights out."

"Well my father and brother are going to start wedding planning with me. An objections or preferences?"

"Whoa I haven't bought you that ring Rias. I had an idea too. Well..... reasonable at least."

"Reasonable?" She pondered. "Define reasonable."

"I'd by a billion dollar yen freggin ring if it was possible. Realistic speaking I'm thinking a hundred large if I'm lucky and keep at it with the flower shop and other side work."

She glared at you and crossed her arms. "Love?" She pouted.

I think I'm in trouble. "Yes Dear?"

"You honestly hear yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"If Kiba skipped school to work himself sick, came back with a cigar on his mouth, and thought everything was fine would you find that acceptable?"

"Huh? Hmmmm. You got me there. I feel like an asshole."

"Not that far but along those lines. Get it now?"

"Yup."

"So here's what's going on. We are having a trip to my house in the underworld."

You both sat up as you thought this through. "Wait. Your house. Wow. Who am I meeting there?"

"You know everyone except my mother and Milicas."

"Milicas?" You asked.

"Yes I'm an Auntie to little nephew Millicas Gremory. He's cute."

The thoughts scattered in your head thought about how well this would actually go. Grayfia hated you which was clear. Sirzechs had a liking to you because you took charge and took your role with pride. Mr. Gremory was mutual more towards the side of liking you. Not only did he like being a grandfather but he could tell you deeply cared for Rias.

"So who's side is he taking?" You huffed.

"Milli?"

"His Dad thinks I'm okay and his mom hates me because of my status. Just enough with the hating. Geez." You turned around and sank in the bed as if you were going to sleep again.