Ch 34 - Last Changes (Finale)

Just to let everyone know this is the last chapter of My Pawn before in a month or so after will be called The Kids (Rias X Reader Volume 2). And we will get to see how (FN), Rias, Little Raven, Issei, and the harem are doing five to six years from now. But we got a while to go. A few thousand words or so.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Just to point out to Mr. Copycat my of work and put it on some Vietnamese website. I'm onto you and yeah I'm taking action. Maybe you'll actually read the copy and paste as well. And if you have any of my originals my attorney will stop playing golf and pick up the phone. I was his law student. Just a troll for ya. Did I strike a nerve? Need your head patted? Look I'm flattered and never thought I would be pirated but at least inform me. I've put about a hundred hours in this story alone.

Last note is I have a very special message for everyone at the end of this chapter.

"Well Grayfia to make it all fine and have the others pleased, Issei will be my best man so he can hold hands with Akeno. However want Kiba to hold hands with his... interest? Why they are so complicated I will never know."

"Lady Tsubaki will be a bridesmaid as well as Lady Sona. Rias is having her dream wedding in the chapel tomorrow."

"You have a chapel too?"

"Yes. Sirzechs and I also married there. Very special for me I might add. Treats me well to this day despite his schedule, line of work, and everything else not the time to get into. We have much to go over."

"I agree. And thank you. It's..." You didn't want to get mouchy out of the gate. But you almost had to. "Great being on my side here."

She turned around. "Oh? Is this because I'm not your enemy anymore?"

Seemed a bit much. "Enemy? Grayfia I know you didn't like me and not sure if you fully do yet, but I never thought of you as an enemy. I just wanted to gain your trust. I don't want to make enemies. I got so much to deal with as is?"

"Can you provide examples?"

"My child won't have a two sets of grandchildren. Only one. As a cultural aspect I being nothing to the table. Do you have any idea where I came from?"

She smiled. "Your fiancè Lady Rias explained. You have worked ever so hard. However you can't just put all of this on paper and say you have nothing. You have answers and ideas. Don't sell short. You're going to be a Gremory after all. Don't settle. Attack it."

Attack it...... Attack it....... ATTACK IT! She's right. "I will Lady Grayfia. Thank you."

Grayfia was being sweeter. Also being almost like a mentor of the sort. Helping you weigh options and decisions. "So Sir (FN) after the ceremony and you two are officially married what's next?"

"After the honeymoon I am unsure. But I am here to help her out. Not just through her pregnancy but I want to help her with work. I want her to enjoy herself. Plus when I'll child is born we can switch on and off and she can take a day for herself when she wants to."

She smiled. "Sounds like a good man. Are you prepared?"

"I'm ready."

"Ready for?"