Ch 28 - Terms

Sorry I know it's been a while. I've been set back in my recovery and working on my originals. Between that and work been putting in 60-70 hours a week. Plus writers block is 100 mph and then into a brick wall. But thank you everyone for your patience. I truly appreciate it.

Anyways you are getting a ring and Sirzechs has conditions. Then you got to figure out how to propose, get Millicas and Grayfia on your side. Large tasks at hand.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You starred at the beautiful ring you would be paying your whole life and probably your child for half thier life if Sirzechs didn't help. But you were all ears as your heart was pounding. Thinking to yourself of the many obstacles that you might have to climb.

"You ready for my terms?" He asked.

You bowwed. "Please sir. I'm ready. I will work myself sick working my ass off. I want this for her."

He grinned. "Not necessary."

You were amazed. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"What maiden do you want your child?"

"Gremory. My name stands for nothing. I want my child and your niece or nephew to have a name that stands for pride, loyalty, tradition, and much more."

"I'm pleased to hear. Next. What about my wife and son?"

"I want to get on Grayfia's side no matter what. And I want your son Millicas to like his uncle. Even if he's not blood related. I will do whatever I can."

"I am confident in your ability for the future. I don't care when you do it but I would say pay them a visit. You are only halfway there. Get to it."

"Positive?"

"We'll meet my mother for dinner and until then I'm sure my son would like to see you. Not used to having a friend around."

"Surely. I honestly can't wait. Good luck. I'll worry about my wife later."

It was good hearing their was no monster task. Not easy but was doable. No slave labor, long hard hours, or any price. Just be yourself and do your thing. Something comforting.

Alright. He let me off easy in my opinion. Time to return the favor. I got to do this. For Rias.

~~~~~

Teleporting back inside the Gremory mansion just behind the doors you appear in front of your House.

"Hey handsome." Cooed Rias.

"Back beautiful." You smile.

"So where did you head?"

"Classified." You smirk. Go ahead and read this mind Honey I dare you. I was in town exploring the market.

"I suppose."

Thought so.

"Don't push it love."

"Sorry."

"Anyways Millicas is going to be with me and you for a bit while everyone else has some proper duties."

"Yaaaaay." The little redhead halfpint cheered. "Rias we can have fun."

"Can't wait buddy."

"So you're my Aunt's boyfriend?" He asked.