Ch 29 - Table

Well guys I've done some HEAVY thinking now and I've got my plan for Volume 2. Hopefully debuting in Fall. I've told Josh, Lev, Omega, Pena, and thats about it.

Time skip 5+ years from now. Little Raven Gremory is a little tyke running around and Millicas is approaching the age of 18. He's going to be a big part of the Gremory House and he needs to find a wife. Lots will be going on with Issei, Asia who still has a powerful frying pan, (FN) and Rias face new workloads, and what does Ravel got to stir the pot with? Is Kiba an Uncle #2? And who is Millicas aka Mills going to fall for when his father brings him a hand full of girls to play Bacholer with? That's all I can give for now.

Back to certain series Mills is warming up to you and Grayfia is secreting spying in on you thinking she had her guard up for no reason.  Next is dinner. With a table the size of freggin China.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Rias tapped Grayfia on the shoulder. She wasn't too thrilled about what she was doing. Grayfia blushed and slowly closed the door.

"Care to explain why you're peeping in on my boyfriend?"

"Well my Lady I... was making sure my son..... warmed to him or not?"

"And him and Millicas are doing fine. Correct?"

"Yes Lady Rias. Quite so."

"Then I guess that means your dislike to him is all status. I figured. Anything  else before I barge in my nephew and boyfriend?"

"That is all." Grayfia shook her head.

"I also am carrying a child. My back and feet are hurting. I have to pee once an hour. Awful when someone adds to this."

"Very well then. Say hello to them. I'll be checking with Sirzechs. See you at dinner."

Rias glared at her. She was curious on what her game was. "Mhm. Sure. We'll go that route. Till then." And with that she watches her in-law walk halfway down the hallway. Then opens the door to Millicas' room. "Hey honey and little Milli."

"Aunt Rias." Chimed Millicas. "Your boyfriend was an orphan?

"Uhhh......"

"Honey what did you tell him?"

"How you changed my life basically. I went from a small uncomfortable bed to a bed at least double in size for starters. You kinda know the rest Rias."

"Yes. Well time to get ready for dinner. We'll see you there Milli."

"Okay Aunt Rias. Can't wait. I have to enjoy the time while I can."

You walk out of the room with Rias. She looks concerned and you don't say a word. The feeling of whether to speak or not was questionable.

"So Love how are you?"

"Can't complain. How are you? You're the one carrying cargo."

"Cargo? That's what you call it?" You shook her head.

"Really now? Calm down hormones. And besides I got a surprise coming up for you soon. You've been flying while pregnant?"

"A little. Why? What are you trying to do?" She grabbed your wrist and glared at you.