Ch 24 - Craving

Hey everyone it's AJ here at it again. It has come to my attention to put our baby girl name to a vote. Comment the following that have been frequently been picked by all of you.

-Ruby
-Raven
-Reine
-Rose

Anyways it's back to pregnant Rias and the Gremory House just receiving the news very recently. And who thinks it's time to show Issei how she really feels?

Lemon Warning will be posted as necessary.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As you look around you cannot shake off the sight or sound of Rias crying. Hormones or not she would be crying.

"What do you mean you reject him? He loves me. He wants to marry me. He's working night and day. I trust him." She cried.

"I believe in this case it's a man or poor excuse for one taking good use of Lady Gremory body and other benefits. I do not know means of this baby. Hopefully not (FN) Jr per say." Said a man you couldn't see his face. Most likely her dad or brother.

"We weren't but why is this the case? We fought through so much."

"Oh please. You're lucky we didn't marry you off."

"I have the right to choose don't I?"

"That you do. But not that."

"You mean him?"

"Yes that."

"Why?"

"Because you are next head of Gremory. He'll be be gone tomorrow or I'll execute him if he uses force."

"Why?"

'Because I can and he's not good enough."

You fall out of bed and land face first. It left a bruise on your right side but least but better than that awful nightmare you just had. But naturally Rias woke up from that fall.

"Honey?" She looked around. "Honey?" She said in a panic like tone. Then looked over the edge. "You alright?"

You had swear covering your face and needed to calm your breathing. "Good I guess." Which was a complete lie.

"Nightmare?"

"Guess you can say that."

"Cool off honey. You want to grab me some ice cream?"

You stand up and look at the clock. "Midnight ice cream? Freggin really?"

"Mint chocolate chip."

"Ugh. Fine. Be back soon."

"Move your butt."

"Don't rush me. I get paid by the hour."

As you walk into the hall and stretch you hear a door open and close down the other side of the hall.

Gasper and Koneko pack it in early. Issei? Who knows with that guy?

Turns out on the other side of the hall behind a door was a rattled Issei. Alone because of Rias' orders. But it didn't stop one determined girl.

"Hey."

"Huh?" He rose from his laying down position. "Who's there?"

"Its me." The moonlight from the curtain came in to reveal Asia. She was wearing a white corset.