Ch 19 - Lewd Labels

Hey guys. Now after the first love scene what I try to do is come up with a direction or story in which to go in. I wrote down some notes and had this big controversy type story plot. And here it goes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was morning a couple weeks later as it was time you received a slight tap on your upper back. You open your eyes. Apparently you decided to roll over and sleep in her chest.

"You know Love I don't mind you sleeping on top of me. I feel bad waking you up. But DDs can't be your pillows full time."

"Did I roll over like this?" You asked wiping your eyes.

"I think so. Not that I mind."

"Okay then. Ready to start the day?"

"I think so. And guess what I got in store?"

"A pact?"

"With yours truly. I have two so far and getting back to a third they may happen late."

"Does it involve combat?"

"The third....... why?" She raised am eyebrow.

"If it involves kicking the shit out of someone I'm game."

She pins you to the bed by your shoulders. You got her set off.

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?"

"In a literal sense that's not possible after just now. Why do you ask."

"Why so testy?"

"Not testy. Just looking forward to even things and get frustration out."

"Frustration?"

"A little. Plus mental injury sucks. I feel cured and want to level the field."

"You haven't been in battle much. What do you plan on doing?"

"Aura's Storm and probably team up with someone."

"Who?"

"That's a bait question. Ask you first and go from there. Thinking maybe Akeno could work strategy wise. Thunder and Lightning combo."

"Keep your distance."

"Always."

"Okay I'll let you go. Even though I'm sure you like this position."

"I don't. Snuggled yes. Pinned no."

"So maybe you wouldn't mind this in bed?" She licks the side of your neck and your nerves grow cold.

"Well I uhhh..... as long as I'm not in trouble."

"But you've been naughty."

"And you a bad girl. But I love you."

"I love you too Rias. Let's get up and start our day. So who's first?"

"Actually remember Dak?"

"Really? What now? Lady troubles again? What's his story?"

"Sir Dak wants garden help."

You start bursting out laughing. "Isn't that how we started?"

"Well flowers, mixed emotions, and a kiss."

"I regret nothing."

"Nor do I Love. And you know that. Now I'm going to get into a sun dress and meet you downstairs for food. You working man you."