Ch 14 - Love Help

It was weird. That night you went to what used to be your old place. You couldn't help but think about the occasional scare. From the floors to the potential candidates moving in and out. Sleep was not in the picture. It was four hours before everyone got up as you stood there upper body up. You just couldn't shake it off. Seeing that Rias was asleep peacefully it was time to debate.

She's both cute and sexy when sleeping. She's like the perfect woman. Other than maybe a little jealous. But it's also hot. I can't wake her. She does so much for me I can let her sleep. Cold shower is what we're looking at.

You grabbed clothes and packed a small bag and quietly exited the room. And their you were. Sitting down on the bench under a giant showerhead of cold water. It helped numb the swollen pain in your chest as you thought. About Edna, your old desk you did homework on, to the kids going in and out. And amazed that the room you were bathing in was bigger than the room you used to sleep in.

After a few minutes you chance into the clothes you brought with you and sit at the dining room table. You take your bag out and got out a Manga sketch kit. Their was a drawing that had multiple hours of work into it and just needed to have the shading topped off.

As you went along with it you felt tired again. You pushed the pad in front of you and fell face flat on the table. You didn't know it either. No sleep. Just blackout.

~~~~~

Rias woke up and stretched. She yawned and smiled.

"Honey it's morn.... honey?" She was shocked to wake up with a bed with an empty spot in it.

"You better have a damn good reason for leaving me."

Rather annoyed Rias puts on some underwear and buttons up your dress shirt you wore yesterday. Well, it didn't button up all the way. For bust purposes obviously.

She looks in the bath. No boyfriend.

Then the living area. No boyfriend.

Then the kitchen. Still no boyfriend.

Ugh when I get my hands on him. He has splane to do.

Then she walks into the dining room. Your head lays on the table motionless. She walks over and then sees the state your in. Then notices the sketch pad. It's closed and bookmarked.

Wow. He's out. Wonder how long he's been here. Hmm? What's this? Notebook? Diary? Wait. More than one utensil. Is he drawing something?

She opens the book and looks at the image. She quietly gasped. In the Manga sketch is an old knight with a bow and arrow blindfolded and he is shooting another knight tied down with an apple on his head. The shading in 90% done.

Wow. Look at that artwork. He'd make good money as an artist. Maybe make him full time devil and full time artist. But the meaning of this. Is this what happens in his nightmares? I feel like they are connected. And no way that position is good for his neck.

She closes your book and gently lifts you up bridal style. Flying carefully so you have less chance of waking up. Then after getting through the door without a peep lays on the bed with you. Your head lays in her cleavage as she lays back and cuddles around beneath you.

Everything is going to be just fine my Pawn. I just want you here. You owe me that much for not waking me if you had a rough night.