Ch 25 - Council

Hey everyone a quick baby update. As you know I put names up to a vote and had a three way tie. I was stunned. So I put up a pole and if you went through the comments you know one name won by a landslide.

We will be having in this story and story Volume II Raven Gremory. Any idea for a middle name? I haven't gotten there yet. Thought Lynn but really don't know. Maybe Raven Rose Gremory. You guys can comment ideas or thoughts as always. Everyone is always welcome. I mean the crowd this brought on and so many people love it. Its the least I can do.

So what happens when father, brother, and sister on law come over to the Issei manor and discover not only you sleeping with Rias but the freezer full of ice cream and who knows what else her and the one on the way is craving? Guess we'll check that.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You woke up next to your pregnant red head love. A big smile and a look at the clock. It's about 8 A.M. and they'll be here in two hours. You try to get up but a certain special someone would rather not.

"Baby?"

Baby? That's new. "Hey Rias. Good morning."

"Where are you going?"

"To get ready for potentially three people to mentally and physically hurt me."

"Why would they do that Love?"

"I don't know. Let's say I'm the Devil King and I catch a guy getting my sister pregnant. He's gonna shove my eyes and shove em down my pants. So I can watch him kick the crap out of me."

(Anyone guess that reference? Simpson's.)

"But baby I don't want that. Those are supposed to be mine. No sharing." Yup the hormones are kicking in early like a five year old on espresso.

"Well I'm getting ready. What do the hormones want for breakfast?"

"You're so mean to me."

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Eggs."

"And?" I know where this is going so let's move this along here.

"And sausage and a hash brown. We have strawberries?"

"Yes to all. See you soon." You opened the door.

"Wait. Don't leave me." You close the door without another word. "Meanie."

You smirk and laugh softly as you go down the stairs and to the kitchen. It's quiet still but not bad. So you fire up the stove and get the pan. Thankfully Asia isn't down yet.

Akeno was the first in the kitchen. She wipes her eyes into her nightgown and smiles. "Cravings?"

"Normal ones at least."

"Any weird ones yet?"

"Chinese cold noodles. You know the peanut butter and soy."

"Normal so I've heard. But not to worry. No other babies for the time being. Not me, Koneko, and I'm sure Xenovia and Asia I can keep in check."

"For Rias' sake yeah."

"Nervous about her family coming?"

"About them ripping my balls off? Yes."