Ch 27 - Rings

Well guys first off I'm doing a Q and A video for everyone on here. Just comment and I'll get to you.

We got Zechs taking you out to go Bacholer shopping. For real? Damn Skippy because you earned his trust. He's just not having a Gremory wedding without being proper. Can't say you blame him. And meeting new people too. Much joy.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The sun wakes you as you pick your head up. Preggy Rias is turned facing you still asleep but you are afraid of getting up. She had a habit of being sad to not waking up for a cuddle or spoon.

Alright honey. A few more minutes.

You sink back into the bed and wrap around her stomach. You kiss it. And your called fiancè if that's what you want to call her wrapped around your head.

"Say hi honey."

"Hello child. Hello mother." You smile.

"So ready for a day trip with my brother?"

"I don't know. Ready to have Akeno, Asia, and Kiba pamper you?"

"That's fair."

"I had a good dream last night too. Very wet yet soothing."

She gave you a straight face. "Really? Before you leave? Are you kidding me?"

"Jacuzzi........"

"Oh?" She softly facelalmed herself.

"Sheesh. If I thought that kind of wet dream I'd spank you or do something."

"Oh you naughty boy come here and give me a kiss before you get out of bed." She clinches you closer and tighter and locks your lips. "I'll miss you when we separate after this trip. My future husband needs to be all mine."

"I always will be. Come on now Rias I'm here. And with no doubt you and our little one is my top priority."

"Just can't wait to see us together bonded and know what we're having."

"Any traits that say boy or girl?"

"No idea."

"Watch. Red hair. Red like yours. That's dominant genes."

"Very true."

"Alright Rias I'm going to start to shower before I get dressed."

She squeezes you. Then shakes her head. "Not alone." She complained.

"Huh?"

"Can you help me get clean? I need you to reach my legs."

"I suppose." You flash her a smile. Let's go.

~~~~~

After everyone had their morning routine it was off on the shuttle train to the Underworld. You starred outside the glass to the colored scape. This was clichè saying 'another first' but they kept on coming. This one? On anything that involved transportation. Not even on a bus.

Yoi were just sitting next to Gasper looking outside as Rias was having a private conversation with Akeno. Sitting what looked like some sort of bar.

"So Rias is it nice having a hot, young guy around?"

"It had many perks."

"Like what?"

"Cuddles, kisses, assistance when you need help, and that's just for starters."