Ch 16 - It Was All A Dream

Admin - Sup guys? AJ back and at it again. Hope you enjoyed that little nice piece of Rias Lemon last chapter. Noticed I said piece. You got a snack not the whole kitchen. But what's next after that epic night? We shall see.

Anyways bare with me as I'm righting this I had an injury at work. I'm in a 48 hour protocol.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The sun shines through the curtains as Rias turns over back on top of you. This time she isn't the only one naked. She lays on your chest as you hug her.

"Hey Love?" She said happily.

"Morning Rias."

She picked her head up. "Did you....... enjoy..... " She put her head back down. She just couldn't find the words for it.

You turn over and you are on top of Rias and instead of her strong, bold personality she seemed nervous and scared. Possibly weak too.

She gasps and her cheeks are almost as red as her hair. "Yes." You smile and kiss her and go back to your side.

"You just love tumbling a woman that's in a weak state."

"No. I love flirting with my girlfriend who is the love of my life."

She wraps around you and her chest bounces on top of yours. "Tell me. How was sleep?"

"Great. I feel more alive."

"The same person I fell for is still right down in front of me."

"I Lady Gremory am not going anywhere. And it's come clear that you taught me how to love. But let's not tell anyone about last night."

"About us being lewd? It's private I say. Any other reason?"

"Asia, Akeno, Xenovia, or goodness forbid Raval finds out and jumps his bones. Mister King won't commit. At least I doubt it."

"You know honey that's a safe reason."

"Shall we get dressed?"

"Awwww I have to leave my soft bed and put on panties?"

"I didn't say yes. I'm just asking. My pants are on the floor too."

"Well you are right. I do have the Gremory House to run."

"I will still kiss you at work."

"You better. Or I'll force you."

"Forcing actually sounds very interesting. I think I'd like that. But I wouldn't dare not show affection. I feel like a girl when it comes to love. That weird?"

"Was it all I dream last night to you?"

"I have dreamed about you taking every single drop but not I'm not dreaming. And I'm awake. But not shaken up."

"Well I'm glad. And just because I enjoy doesn't mean it's a regularity."

"Yes Dear."

"So put your clothes back on to make it back in your room and go change I'll meet you at the table. Give me a kiss."

You peck her on the lips quick and roll out of bed. You dress yourself half ass and and exit her room. But you didn't know their was company in the Issei Manor/Gremory House Home/Harem Bacholer Pad that you had last second company.

You turn the knob on your door and notice something strange. You didn't sleep in your bed and their was a sweet smell in the air. A sweet feminine scent. It was clearly perfume. And it was also obvious the bed was being taken.