Ch 4 - Strength and Bonds

After that you and Rias find yourselves knocking on Issei's door. Asia is snuggled up against him and Akeno kissed him as soon as you both walked in.

"Akeno." Called Rias.

"Yes President?" She replied innocently.

"Care to explain why you found yourself in Issei's bed and sucking his face?"

"Only trying to wake him up and make sure he's breathing okay." She giggled.

"Yet somehow I say you're full of it. Issei!"

"Ahh. Yes ma'am?" He got up.

"Tell me the truth."

"What?"

She pinches his face. "I mean did your senior wake you up?"

"All I know is you're hurting my face." Issei complained and groined in pain.

"Hmph. Well see you down for breakfast in a few minutes." Rias walks out in a huff.

"Umm she alright?" You ask.

"Was she good when you woke up? Better question actually. Are you good?" Asked Issei.

"Yes. Asia and Rias really saved me big time. Thank you Asia." You give your thanks.

"You're welcome. It's my pleasure." She rubbed her eyes waking up completely.

"Alright. See you two at breakfast I got to check on Gasper."

And you walk across the hall and open the door to see Gasper in a bed and not a box. He's in some deep thinking.

"How'd it go Gasper?" Now for the answer.

"The rose? She loved it and gave me a hug. I think she was happy."

"Rias told me she's happy after I woke up." Score. 

"Feeling okay?"

"Great actually. Just ready for another day."

"Of what?"

"It's a surprise Saturday. Take it as a breath of fresh air and go from there."

"How do you it? So brave."

"Gasper I'm not. I just know Rias saved me. She's saved my life twice and made me happy. She makes all of us happy. I feel spoiled and undeserving. But it gets me out of bed. Haha."

"That's true. She saved me too. But I'm still scared." Gasper hugged himself.

"It's okay to be just don't let it control you. Tell you what. I'll see if we could train or do something together."

"You'd do that?"

"C'mon Gasp were family. Got to get each other stronger. I'll try to pull strings. See you at breakfast."

It's breakfast time and everyone is gathered around the table and even Kiba woke up early to join.

"Hey blondie Bear is joining us. Welcome man." Issei teased.

"Thanks Issei. Ready for training today?"

"You are so on." Issei accepted the challenge ahead.

"Alright you two, simmer down." Admired Rias. "(FN) I got some training one on one with you. Can you handle that?"

"Sure thing. Can I also request time with Gasper to train?"

"What do you have in mind?" She pondered.

"Make him not be afraid of people. Have him comfortable in public."

"How do you manage that?" Asked Koneko.