Ch 15 - Zap To Ya

Admin - Hey guys it's AJ again. Just a quick note this story isn't going anywhere. I just love doing my other works in rotation. Especially Mizore's.

Also if anyone wants to chat and play Overwatch I'm on PSN

Relentlezz41_

I hope to hear from you all.  And of course enjoy the content. I live for this.

By the way. Lemon Warning will be posted before hand. I know many of you have been waiting.
~~~~~

After a depressing school day it was time to finally be home. You take your shoes off and lay on the sofa. Just getting homework done. Issei and Asia let everyone know to give you a little space. You were just out there. You were just upset about the whole thing. And hated the fact your condition was effecting your relationship with Rias and everyone else.

Rias walked in the kitchen with Issei and Asia.

"Just to confirm are the pans put away?" Asked Rias.

"Yes. Thank goodness for that." Issei sighed in relief.

"Alright so how's (FN)? Haven't seen him really. Down isn't the word for it now it is?"

"Hurt Rias." Frowned Asia.

"Yup. We are just letting him have space for now. Myself, Issei, Xenovia and everyone else are just lost for words."

"What now Prez?" Asked Issei.

"Gamble." Huffed Rias.

"What?"

"Issei. You and Asia be good to each other. I got to head into some deep thought."

She walked up the stairs very slowly. As if she was hesitant.

You put the books down when you heard those footsteps.

Wow. Look at that. Of all the women out there how did I get this one? She's a guy's dream. I could do far worse. Yet I don't know if I satisfy her.

"(FN) Dear." Called Rias.

You walk up the stairs nervously. "Ya Master?"

"Aren't their other names you wish to call me?"

"Well you own my heart and soul but I have a few Rias. I'm sure you have some for me. Just please refrain from bad ones. I'm not going to be called Poo-ba or some crap."

"I wouldn't do that to you. But I don't expect being called Cakey, Titty Pie, Melons, or something in that category."

"You are an eleven out of ten but I wouldn't refer to my love like that. That's just ugh. Painful unless I tried to annoy you playfully. And even that would cross the line."

She was making faces until the last sentence and then she smiled. "You know. I like this Pawn. I just wish he didn't have to suffer so much."

"Rias? What are you referring too?"

"Your state of mind Dear. And I did give it thought. Listen. Come to my room."

You start following her. "Am I in trouble?"

"Not yet at least. I just want you to get comfortable."

So you do as she says. You lay flat on her bed. But she springs on top of you with her hands on your shoulders. She has you pinned down.