Ch 8 - Converting

Hey everyone just warning here. Not lemon... (yet. Although if you want a lemon chapter or two let me know) But it's going to be an ecchi chapter. Oh and Raval Phoenix is still at the house. Enjoy.

It was a good thing that Issei and Rias knew the real truth. After all you have a blonde, petite, Phenex mess trying to put you and Issei under her spell. You were scared about the girls thinking wrong, but you knew Akeno saw the truth. She had hots for you too but you know at the end of the day she has a thing for Issei. And... Rias would smack you for it.

Ravel was making curry for everyone in the house. You were concerned about telling everyone about that huge lie.

If she opens that fat mouth do I have to prove I'm a straight guy?

"You know I can tell you're a straight guy." Whispered Rias.

"Whoa. Wait. You can?" He tried not to blurt out.

"Hehe. You kissed me remember?" She teased.

"Yeah. Right. Sorry..."

"My first too."

"Seriously?"

"Yes honey."

"Ummm..."

"Something wrong?"

"Nothing. Just feel undeserving." He turned away hiding a blush.

"Don't talk like that. I enjoyed it. And good call. I think Ravel is a little nuts."

"No kidding..."

Xenovia walked in the kitchen. "Issei Dear, why is the Phenex sister dressed in a g-string and apron?"

"Dragon is just getting a nice treat and I'm making enough for everyone plus seconds if needed." Ravel chimed.

"Issei is this something we want me getting used to? Have fun before the little ones start running around?" Xenovia concerned everyone in the room.

"Ummm, pump the brakes Xenovia." He sweatdropped.

"Wow. Always someone in line. Right Issei?" You nudged him.

"King of the harems." He gave you the thumbs up.

"And what about you Besty?" Asked Ravel.

"Me? Here's a question for you. When you putting on clothes woman?"

"After Red Dragon Emperor puts his tongue in my crotch." Ravel stuck her tongue out.

You spit out your tea. Holy hell. Thanks know goodness I came up with that lie.

Issei shoots put a giant nosebleed and faints.

"Wow. Too much for him." Said Rias.

"Issei wake up so I can tell you that you're so mean." Complained Asia.

"Well than. When does handsome pull the trigger?" Asked Akeno.

"How am I supposed to eat?" You complained.

"And after we do guess where we're going Pawn?"

"Shopping?" You guessed.

"I'm due."

"Yes Rias."

"You'll have fun Lady Rias. My gay best friend helped me shop and do my make up." Ravel giggled.

Shit!

"WHAT!?" Everyone screamed.

"Oh boy..."