Ch 21 - Time

Speaking of time I got surgery in a week on my foot. I'm not sure what's going to happen as far as pain, medical bills, or anything else will happen. All I know is I'm going to write at least one chapter of my stories before I go under the knife. It will be hard for myself, girlfriend, family, and co workers but I'm hoping it's only a small delay mentally. I write everyday so might slow down for a short span. Lot of complications are going with it and such too. Anyways moving on.

As far as vote goes I think it's pretty safe to the say we are having a Daddy's girl by a landslide. I got a name in mind for this one.

Anyways we left with you fainting and passing in out after hearing the news from Rias.

~~~~~

"Man my head." You groan. You look around and see a venue in a dark, autumn meadow. "Where the heck am I?"

"I can't take it. You guys make us jealous bro." Said Matsuda.

"Hitching it with tits." Tears flowed from Motohama.

"What's all this?" You look to your side and see Issei.

"Hey man. Thanks again for making me best man for the wedding. I'll return the favor one day."

"You married? That'll be the day. Wait. Best man? Wedding?"

"You like my dress honey?" Said a silhouette figure. She moved closer as you saw the dress moving around her perfect curves. "You look stunned hubby to be."

"Hubby?"

"She deserves better but I suppose." Said a voice.

"I told you he's not good enough."

"Shouldn't have the family name."

"Hubby listen. After we get married and have this one then we can work on your career. You're the bread winner now."

"If you hurt her we'll assassinate you."

You woke up. All these thoughts were swimming throughout your head as you woke up next to a cuddling Rias. Your forehead dropping  Not sure if asleep but you hit your head good. Her arms wrapped around you and bare bosoms almost into your back. You sit up in the bed to gather your thoughts.

A dream. That's it. The reason I'm sweating is because of a dream. Wait. I know I'm missing something.

Rias' arms moved slightly and rubbed her eyes. "Honey?"

"Rias? What's going on?"

"You fainted and thought I'd give you a nap and I joined." But Rias are you?...."

"Yes Love."

You lay back into the bed roughly. "Alright. Guess I know what happens now."

"What Dear?"

"I guess things get more difficult. Can someone in the universe, heaven, or underworld believes I deserve Lady Gremory's let alone a child."

"Honey this is going to be hard for both of us."

"Guess I'll have to manage the workload. So, say it like it is. Your brother, Grayfia, and parents want my head don't they?"

"Grayfia not sure what's going on with that. I mean my brother had him young. I may be younger but it's my life, my body, and I love you. I don't expect those to change. Do you?"