Ch 2 - Adjusting

"Wait what do you mean?" You asked.

"Exactly as it sounds. I'm the sister of the Devil King Sirzechs. You know, Lucifer." She said.

What the hell did I get myself involved in?

"I know it's a while to handle. Let's just get ready for the day and go from there." She smiled.

"I don't have clothes."

"I had an arrangement to get your stuff. Should have mentioned it before." She smiled.

"Even so I got to figure out arrangements where to live."

"They would kick you out just like that?" Rias pondered.

"Edna is a bitch. Of course she would."

"We have a bedroom for you if you want. Go for it." She offered.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." She winked.

"Lady Rias I-" You got caught off.

"I take great care of all my servants of my household." She pushed her finger against her lips.

"Can I put on pants and get an explanation? I'm just so lost."

"Surely. Meet you in the kitchen. Akeno is cooking breakfast sandwiches."

~~~~~

Sure enough they got a spot for you at the table. Issei and all the girls smile and welcome you to the table. This place you're staying at is quite the manor. Issei and the young women here call it house, but you call it more than just that.

"Welcome to the house man." Greeted Issei.

"Thanks man. It's honestly overwhelming. Being out of the orphanage and all."

"Xenovia and I were raised by a church." Said Asia.

"Yet your Devils. Doesn't that just drive those stereotypes in the ground? You two are very nice too."

"Thank you. So. What's your story?" Asked Xenovia.

"I honestly don't know. Every worker told me something different. One said I went from the hospital to there. Another said I was one of those clichés of being left in a basket in front of the door. I don't know what to believe. I just know that today for some reason I'm eating breakfast which is rare for me and I don't feel as tired, weak, or broken."

"Define broken." Said Rias.

"It is a great sandwich. Thank you Akeno."

"Sure thing." She blushed.

"And I feel like I have purpose." You retorted. "It's a good feeling. It's like there is a goal close by. For once."

"How'd I do that?" Rias was puzzled.

"I have a master. And you're actually nice to me. And everyone else seems so nice. Beautiful too of course." You blush.

"We also have two others." Akeno said taking a seat.

"Kiba and who else?"

"Gasper. You'll see him later today." Sighed Koneko happily.

"Can't wait."

"Her little crush is a paranoid nervous wreck but he's a good guy." Laughed Issei.

"Suck it." Replied Koneko with a huff.

"Okay then. Can't wait to meet him. Guess it's time to get to work."

"You can slow down you know." Giggled Akeno.