Ch 9 - Mine

Rias planted a kiss on you and wrapped her hand around your head.

"Lady Rias why me?"

"Oh you don't need to be formal with me here. It's the bedroom. Just call me Rias."

"Okay then. Of all men that find you attractive, why me Rias?"

"I need a reason to like you and care for you?" Rias closed her eyes and smiled.

"Uhhh."

"I need a reason to sleep next to a cute guy? Perhaps you think I need reason to convince you to date me?" Rias put a hand on your chest.

You blush. "Rias you feel that way about me?"

"Yes love. I do."

"Wow. I- Thhis is really hard to take in?"

"Something wrong?"

"I feel undeserving." 

"There you go again. Don't be hard on yourself. Why's that?" Rias pouted. 

"I'm a new pawn with much to learn and the one that cares about me in that way in the devil king's sister. Me of all the other devils has your heart?"

"Well I had reasonable doubt myself but after the accidental kiss I was begging for it. You gave a little bit of sugar and left."

"Sorry..."

"So. What do I mean to you?" This time she sat up and wanted to see your face. 

"I'm going to be honest Rias. You have done so much for me and make me smile. I thought I had these feelings but I didn't think it was right to love my master that way."

"I can see where you're coming from. But I make the call honey. I want you to be mine." She winked at you.

"Rias will anyone get mad if we try and make it work between us?" You pondered.

"You just want to try things out and not tell anyone?"

"I'm asking you."

"Date on the fly or friends with benefits?"

"I prefer to date you. I mean I deeply care for you. Honestly. Do you have any idea how hard this was to try and feel for someone else? Try and stay away from liking your servant?" She rolls off you and hugs your face into your chest sideways. "It's alright now love. We're together. Now give me a good solid kiss before we head to bed."

You look up into those light blue eyes of hers and pull by her lower back. You kiss her and she deepens the love. Her tongue playful yet aggressive. Then you separate and look in each other's eyes.

"How'd I get lucky enough to stare in these beautiful blue eyes tonight?"

"You tell me. These eyes are quite the lookers themselves. They have changed throughout."

"How?"

"Less darker. Less cloudy in a sense. But it's because you're more happy now." She gave you another peck kiss.

"Yeah. Guess you're right."

"Anyways dear we should start heading to bed. We have school tomorrow."

"Right. And does this mean we can cuddle to bed."

"Yes." She smiles and unhooked her bra. "But one thing."

"Name it."

"We keep this between us."

"On the fly?"

"Quite. Not sure how Issei, Akeno, Ravel, or anyone else will react to this."

"Ravel especially."