Chapter Fourty-Eight.

E d i t e d

E d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV
*
Talking to my dad was the best thing I had done in the past months, it felt so good,I felt so relieved and happier. I wasn't only happy because of that but because Khadeey also gave birth,to a baby boy,he was so cute.

The past months haven't been easy at all,it was so tiring,I felt bloated and my feet's were swollen. Sometimes I would even think I was pregnant with twins but then again,I knew there was no history of twins in the family.Baba and I were getting to know each other better, not just I but so also Muhammad Kabeer and Amina.

Things with Maryam unfortunately still weren't good,she always tried to make him see fault In everything I did,she's always showing up unannounced and always using her pregnancy as an excuse,what sort of person did that? Staying one week without him wouldn't kill her,atleast it hasn't killed me.

I decided to go and visit and settle all these because I didn't like the way we were,When I arrived it was like she wasn't even going to let me into the house.I tried to talk to her but I realized it was pointless,she wasn't willing to listen,to forgive,to let go.At least I knew I tried even with how hard it was for me to move around,I still tried.

I and Ummah on the other hand were okay,We were slowly going back to normal because since after that incident we haven't been the way we used to be but Alhamdulillah we were getting there.

Ya Faysal's been quite busy these days,he says its an international project they got and they couldn't afford to lose it or let it flop. When ever he's at my place he's always back looking exhausted, It was even more annoying because he also used to work on weekends.

I was coming down the stairs when I felt something wet trickling down my legs,and then it clicked, my water broke. I was supposed to panick for a primi but surprisingly even to me,I was so calm,so under control and even more considering the fact that I was the only one at home.

I went back to the room and cleaned myself up before calling khadeey. It was 3:30 in the afternoon and I didn't want to worry Ya Faysal, I knew I wasn't going to give birth right away. She gave me some tips, made me go up and down the stairs repeatedly.

The contractions weren't easy, and they had so much close timings. When I thought I couldn't take it anymore still alone,I called Faysal, it was 7pm already but he wasn't back yet and to worsen everything he wasn't even answering the call and i was in labour for the past 5 hours so I called Khadeey.

"Khadeey wai why isn't your brother answering his phone neh?"

"I don't know mana, but don't worry I'm on my way"

"Dan Allah kiyi sauri, I really need someone's support right - Hasbunallahu wa ni'imal wakil. Khadeejah Musa Ina kike neh?? Na shiga uku"

"We're on our way just calm down. And don't sit down"

"How can I even sit down? I can't sit down ai. Lailahaillahuwa. Baku Iso bah?"

"We're almost there Samee, haba we live at zone4 and you live at Gaduwa.We're not really close you see"

Kiyi ta adduah dai. And the box you put all the baby's clothes in kije ki sauko dashi and please if you're not putting on a maternity gown kije kisa"

"Khadijah wallahi I can't do anything kuma, na gaji. In kinzo kya sauko dashi. Please tell Abu Asmaa to try calling Faysal at least he has to know his baby is coming and he's no where to be found, he isn't even picking up his phone, wannan wani irin abu neh wai? And he decides to do that today of all days"

I heard the gate open and I immediately walked out,I was sweating profusely. I was so happy to see Khadeey today.

"Has Faysal responded?" I asked Haneef.

"He hasn't but we can call home and--"

"No please don't call home, I don't want them to know till I've successfully given birth in shaa Allah, they'll just get -" I didn't know when I gripped Haneef's arm that he winced. He just smiled an apologetic smile. I was in disarray, my hair was a mess and open,I had no slippers on,I was crying and to top it all my husband wasn't here to support me.

Khadeey came out and we got on our way to the hospital but I just couldn't stop thinking,

Where was Faysal?

-----------------------------------
Where is Faysal Jama'a?

I've never given birth so I don't know if I exaggerated something's but even if I did, enjoy it like that. Pray for Samee please 😭.

And guys please check out walidarh my walili's new story, 'Housewife or teacher?' And come thank me later.

Two more chappies.