Chapter Twelve

Samee's POV

U N E D I T E D

"Samee are you going or not? Really. You should tell us mana instead of keeping us hanging like this."

"ah! I already told you I'm coming along fah. What's with all the hurry sef? I'm through, let's go Please before you eat me up. Or it's because it's Haneef koh? "

And that was it. I' knew I had hit her mute button. (Laughs in spiritual powers😂😂😂). So apparently I and Khadeejah were going to the hospital to visit 'The girl' as Ya Faysal refers to her and 'Her Haneef' is the one who's, unfortunately for me but fortunately for her,going to take us there.I don't even understand how Ya Faysal could easily forget someone's name.

The ride to the hospital was mostly Haneef and Khadeejah stealing glances at each other. Like I mean? Wt? It's not like it's their first time of seeing or anything. I don't even understand all these people who like each other. 😑😑

We reached the hospital, parked in the car park and strolled into the building. Upon entering I spotted someone who looked like Ya Faysal but as the person was backing us, I couldn't really make out if it was him or someone else, as if on cue, the person turned and indeed it was Ya Faysal. Khadeejah was too busy to even notice that he was around until I called his name a little bit louder than necessary, just to notify her of his existence in front of her.

"Ya Faysal. Ina wuni. We came to see.. Uhh.. 'the girl'' I said. Since I didn't know her name, and that's what he uses to address her.

"lol. Lafiya Alhamdulillah . I think her name is Asiya or so. Asiya Jabbi."

"Wait. Asiya Jabbi. The name's sounds familiar. Wait. She's tall? Chocolate skinned? Oval faced? " I asked all at once. I wanted to be really sure so I asked if we could go see her now.

"And good day to you too Khadeeja. I'm fine thank you. " He said, with sarcasm obviously lacing his voice. And then he turned to Haneef, who was totally shaking just as Ya Faysal's head snapped at his direction..

"And you are?.. "

"I'm sorry. Uhm.. I'm Haneef--"

"He's Haneef, my former school mate and friend.." Khadee interrupted him
She said that reluctantly because I'm sure she knows they're a little bit more than friends.

"Friend,I see. So why have I never seen you with him? Or heard of him?"

She just shrugged her shoulders at him. Typical Khadeejah.

We were about to leave for the ward when my phone beeped, I checked it and saw that it was a message from Alex, actually we've recently been getting along and I'm starting to find out so many things about him that I never knew. Recently we chat a lot and we sometimes talk on phone too.

Alexoo🐨:Yoo Sam!

Me:watsup?

Alexoo🐨:nothing much. How are you? I'm so bored rn.

Me: oh!  So that's why you remembered me because you're bored? Wow that's so nice of you. But anyways, I really don't have your time rn, I'm at the hospital, I'll TTYL. Fish.😒

Alexoo🐨:what? Hospital? What's wrong? Who's sick? Is it serious?.

Alexoo🐨:reply me mana!

Wow. This guy would win an award at exaggeration if there was anything like that. I saw the messages but I just logged out of whatsapp.

We were about to open the door to the ward but a nurse came and said she needed to attend the patient so we had to wait for at least another 15minutes.

Ya Faysal and Haneef were having a convo and from what I see, looks like they'll get along really well. I was getting tired of waiting so I decided to reply Alex. I brought out my phone from my bag and he still appeared online...

Me: chill. It's nothing serious. Came visiting. You can exaggerate stuff. Jesus!! Nawaoh 😂.

Alexoo🐨: oh. I thought Sth was wrong with you or one of your siblings. Alhamdulillah they're all fine. I guess.

Me:okay wait. Where did you learn that word from? I'm surprised..😱

Alexoo🐨:seriously guy? I have Muslim friends and you really expect me to not know that word? Are you joking rn? Yeah you must be.😕 Anyways there's Sth really important I need to talk to you about. Message me when you're sure I'll get your full attention.

Me:okay.. Sounds pretty serious. I will in Sha Allah..i have to go now.

And I exited the app again. Upon waking into the room. I spotted her. And seemed like she recognized me too because her face instantly lit up.

"S.Mahmood!"

"A.Jabbi!!

"OhMyGod!!"

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

So here's an update. Yesss. I know it's late and yeah like what I'm I doing up at this hour? But yeah don't also forget that insomnia is real. 👀 Very real. And this is also like one of my shortest chappie so far. I'm so sorry but I promise the next one will be longer. In Sha Allah.
Don't forget to show some love and encouragement,vote and comment. They really mean alot to a writer. Edakun. 🙏🙏. Especially your comments. I wanto know if I'm communicating with you guys? Even DM's are welcome. Ask anything you don't understand. Eyy?
And.. captaintaha9 I used the photo. 😁😁. I'm so sorry but I like it much. I hope you don't mind
Enjoy!! 💟💟
Asmaa