Chapter Thirty.

Assalamu alaikum.
Wallahi guys I'm not happy at all. Haba. I checked my last chapter and I saw about 50 views but just about 9 votes. What happened to the remaining 42 people? To those of you who do vote,Allah muku albarka,Ameen. This prayer is better than any thank you ill say to you, but still, Thanks alot. Irony is It doesn't take up to 3 seconds to just tap on that star fa. Please ghost readers,stop being ghosts,please. I'm really not happy wallhy.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Khadee's POV.
*
Finally it was already three days to the big day. As you would imagine things have been hectic,the house has been bustling with people and relatives trooping in and out.

I was currently getting dressed for the cocktail party my siblings organized for me. Yeah they know I'm not a fan of surprises.

Haneef and I hardly got time to talk,every time he called I was either not with my phone or about to do sth. And we couldn't talk at night either, because my room was filled to the brim. Hopefully we would meet at the party.

It was a black fitted gown. It was simple but gorgeous. I personally liked it,trust Ya Samee.

We got ready and walked out of the house, I was trailing behind Amina And Zahra

We got ready and walked out of the house, I was trailing behind Amina And Zahra. Suddenly I saw them taking separate roots leaving me staring at them like a lost puppy.

"What's going on? Why are you guys separating? I thought we were going together"

"Nah we're not. Walk straight ahead your prince charming is waiting for you. I'm riding with Khalifah while she's riding with Muhammad." Ameena replied.

I almost exploded, I was overjoyed.

"Okay okay. Bye I'll see you at the venue" I waved them.

I felt like I was moving too slow for my liking, it felt like I was taking forever to get there. I was greeted by a really sexy sight, he was clad in a Tuxedo which really fitted him, he had his back to me.

As if he sensed my presence, he spun around. Revealing a very breath taking Haneef,with a rose in one hand. Who ever said Dark skinned men weren't ones to die for? That's a total lie.!

"You look beautiful" he muttered.

"You don't like bad too"

"So, shall we go, milady?" He said offering his hand.