Chapter Fourty-Six.

U n e d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV
*
"Khadee I'm I seeing well? Please tell me its not a joke"

"Its not a joke sister!!" She engulfed me in a hug.

"You're preggies. You're even two months in already OhMyGod. You even got pregnant before Maryam. How didn't you know?"

"I don't know"

In all honesty I was beginning to think I wouldn't conceive again. So when I was getting all those weird feelings,I dismissed it plus this pregnancy didn't even involve any morning sickness, just serious cravings. I'm honestly so shocked but I'm thankful. I wonder how Ya Faysal will react to this news.

"Keh we don't have time to waste, let's call Ya Faysal and tell him the good news"

"No. Not now. I'll surprise him on his birthday. For now just escort me to get something from Sahad Stores."

"Okay. So what are we getting?"

"You'll find out soon"

"Just tell me already"

"No. Just be patient, have Sabr mana"

***

"Ameenah please get the door,I'm busy up here."

"Okay."

"Ya Maryam Ina wuni"

Maryam? She's here? What's she doing here? I don't remember telling her I need her help. It must be Khadeejah. Why can't she just keep quiet??

"Lafiya Ameenah. Where's Sameerah? She's upstairs right? Let me go and meet her"

"Hey.. You don't have to come up, I'm through already. Uhm.. How are you ?"

"I'm good as you can see, and oh, very pregnant too. It's so tiring wallahi. You can't imagine"

If only you know how much I know how it feels. Not just imagine.

"Mhhm.. So uhm.. You came to help out right? Haneef and the guys are doing their best to try and hold him up for at least one more hour, we don't have much time left, you could help fry the snacks,they're on the kitchen island,mean while I and khadee will continue upstairs"

"But I can help you out upstairs too ai"

"Uhm.. You don't have to worry. We're almost through. I'll leave Zarah and Aminah with you. If you're tired just hand over to them" I told her with a small smile. I saw the slight frown on her face but I chose to ignore it.

Why's she so interested in coming upstairs anyway? Its a surprise for everyone and she's included. I hold no grudge against her but I just can't find it me to forget what she's done. Plus the bitchy way shes acting now isn't helping her earn any points.

"Yalla Khadee are you through? Its time for magrib already what are you still doing again?"

"I'm coming. I'm just checking my twitter Tl but its dry sha"

"Ahh whatever."

***
"Have any of you seen Maryam please? Tell her she can go and pray in my room"

"I'm here and I heard you. Which way to your room?"

She made her way to the staircase.

"Actually my room is downstairs. The door to your left after the kitchen"

She laughed slightly.

"Your room is downstairs? Hah! Why's it downstairs? He doesn't want to be so close to you?"

"You of all people know how much he longs to be close to me and with me. You can testify to that right? That love that you badly want, which if I may say, I have. You know that right? And you're talking of closeness?"

I let out a hearty laugh before turning to leave,I wasn't even half way away when I was yanked back. It took me some minutes to process what was going on, she actually yanked me back by my hair. She's looking for trouble,big trouble if I might add. When I turned I did the first thing that came to my mind, I slapped her. She thinks because she's pregnant she can treat me the way she likes? Newsflash, I'm also pregnant and I've run out of patience.

"What's going on here?"

Shit. Great timing,just great.

"Ask your darling wife here. Ask her what's going on. And before she tells you just so you know,I slapped her because she deserved it"

"What? You slapped her? How can you do that? Don't you know she's pregnant? What if something happens to the baby?"

He was raising his voice. By Allah my patience is running out.

"Yes rub it in my face. Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean I'll let her treat me the way she wants and in my house. Hah! So because she's pregnant she can disrespect me? And who told her she's the only pregnant one? What if I also lost my baby because of what she did? What if I lost balance and fell because of the force of what she did? Please ask your dear wife. So she thinks because she expecting gives her the right tazo ta min iskanci DA rashin kunya a cikin gida na koh? In cikin neh take' gadara dashi tun yanzu tasan cewa Allah ba azzalimin kowa baneh. Now that we're both pregnant let her come and try rubbish, she'll see the side of Sameerah that no one has ever seen"

I immediately walked away and left them both jaw dropped. I didn't mean to explode that way but I was so fed up. And untop of it all he came and was defending her without waiting for explanations and caring about my feelings just because she's pregnant. I heard Him calling my name but I refused to answer him. I might say things I'd regret later and I don't want to disrespect him more than I already have. I just hope no one else saw that encounter because I still want the surprise to be a surprise. I went to the room and prayed my maghrib and isha Salah's.

I was happy because no one seemed to notice the tension between the three of US. Just as expected Ya Faysal flipped, he kept on ranting about how it was not necessary and how he's not a small boy like Muhammad and Khalifa which earned him glares from both boys. It was so annoying how Maryam kept on clinging to him like how a lice clings to hair, I could see that he was also irritated which made me chuckle. He turned to look at me with an apologetic face but I'm not going to let him off the hook just yet, I'm still mad or so I like to think. He even ruined the real surprise because I didn't want him to find out that way, I had something else planned. I was sad,angry and hungry at the same time. I didn't know when I burst out in tears in front of everyone, I quickly ran to the room and locked the door. I heard him screaming my name as he followed me but I still wasn't ready yet even when I entered the room and locked the door,he kept banging it and pleading with me to open it but I refused until his voice started becoming more faint, I drifted to sleep.

That night We didn't sleep together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Assalamu alaikum jama'a.
How far? How are we doing? I hope all's good.
Nothing to say o apart from,
Surprise gone wrong. I'm sad😔.
I actually felt bad while typing this,but anyways, chai, Babye o.
No ! Wait, who's on Twitter?

                                 Asmaah💚
                          04💫08💫017.